ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Clark, Boston, and Reese will start - together. The whole world wants CC and Angel to play together. Angel knows how to run the court and get open. Caitlin will find her easily. Bonner is another that runs and cuts well.
I predict Caitlin will make several amazing passes to Angel, which she will shoot but miss and get the rebound for. Of those she rebounds she will still miss more than half of them. Angel will end up with several boards and Caitlin will be below her average in assists. Caitlin will have 2 blocks, Angel none. Caitlin will have 6 turnovers with 2 of them being because Angel can’t catch a pass. Of course the ESPN nuts, along with the Sheryls, Staleys, and the Reeves of the W will go on and on about how that shows Angel is the “real” ROTY. Did I leave anything out? ;-)

Well, the easiest way would be to click on the middle tool bar, then click on GIF, type something in, and search for whatever fits.

Cant Argue Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

You Cant See Me Number 1 GIF by SportsManias

Ha! I didn't know that feature existed.

But OFF COURSE I knew how to do it otherwise, ya know.

I predict Caitlin will make several amazing passes to Angel, which she will shoot but miss and get the rebound for. Of those she rebounds she will still miss more than half of them. Angel will end up with several boards and Caitlin will be below her average in assists. Caitlin will have 2 blocks, Angel none. Caitlin will have 6 turnovers with 2 of them being because Angel can’t catch a pass. Of course the ESPN nuts, along with the Sheryls, Staleys, and the Reeves of the W will go on and on about how that shows Angel is the “real” ROTY. Did I leave anything out? ;-)
That's right. Reese is an assist black hole. Glad C² only has to play with her the one game.

(btw, ya'll like my C² ? Ain't that nifty?!)

I love it, it’s my new go to, how do u get the 2 ⬆️ up in the air.

Also Dallas can score, this will likely be a shoot out, hopefully we start hot and not cold like vs Atlanta
On my phone, an Android, to make a superscript you just press and hold the number for a second.

You're welcome to use it ... as long as you pay my ASCAP fee everytime 😉

Clark, Boston, and Reese will start - together. The whole world wants CC and Angel to play together. Angel knows how to run the court and get open. Caitlin will find her easily. Bonner is another that runs and cuts well.
But will Angel make the basket or miss and get the rebound and turn it over?
Edit: I see after posting this everyone else feels the same way.

You Cant See Me Number 1 GIF by SportsManias

Ha! I didn't know that feature existed.

But OFF COURSE I knew how to do it otherwise, ya know.
The old way of inserting the image address of a gif in the insert picture tab gives you a lot more possibilities, that is for sure, but I wanted to make it as easy as possible for his first foray.

Last edited:
Weird. I thought she was a really good shooter Chicago would not want to part with when on the verge of making the playoffs. I guess not.
Unless they're also being promised comps with future picks.

They can tank now, and watch them win the lottery to get Beuckers so the WNBA can hype up Paige/Reese vs Clark.

Unless they're also being promised comps with future picks.

They can tank now, and watch them win the lottery to get Beuckers so the WNBA can hype up Paige/Reese vs Clark.
So I guess the W does a weird system where the lottery is determined by the record of the previous 2 seasons. As it sits currently, Phoenix has the fewest number of aggregate wins. Here are the totals:

Anyone know why this game wasn't moved to a bigger arena?

If it had been, maybe ticket prices would have been such that I could have collected some cans along the roadside while hitchhiking to Dallas and been able to afford one! I've got terrible luck.

Anyway, the W is just leaving $ on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
I’m beginning to see, by all the opinions, the Clickbait Masters of the world “Athlon“ are soliciting that this ROTY isn’t AN achievement contest. It’s a popularity contest.
Not more than 30 min ago, i saw an article where the headline was, concerning "Clark's Upcoming Absence Leaves WNBA Fans Concerned". Totally agree on clickbait.

Anyone know why this game wasn't moved to a bigger arena?

If it had been, maybe ticket prices would have been such that I could have collected some cans along the roadside while hitchhiking to Dallas and been able to afford one! I've got terrible luck.

Anyway, the W is just leaving $ on the table.

That question is being asked in the story linked at the end of this post.

The Wings usually play in Arlington at College Park Center. But that facility only holds about 7,000 fans.

American Airlines Center (home of the NBA Dallas Mavericks) seats 20,000 fans.

The story:

That question is being asked in the story linked at the end of this post.

The Wings usually play in Arlington at College Park Center. But that facility only holds about 7,000 fans.

American Airlines Center (home of the NBA Dallas Mavericks) seats 20,000 fans.

The story:

It wouldn't surprise me if some of these "home" teams aren't tired of watching these bigger stadiums being filled up with Cc22 jerseys, and fans cheering for her like the game at the Target center. Trying to keep her fans from taking over the place.....

It wouldn't surprise me if some of these "home" teams aren't tired of watching these bigger stadiums being filled up with Cc22 jerseys, and fans cheering for her like the game at the Target center. Trying to keep her fans from taking over the place.....
If that's the case they are horrible business people and having a team is just a hobby.

Not more than 30 min ago, i saw an article where the headline was, concerning "Clark's Upcoming Absence Leaves WNBA Fans Concerned". Totally agree on clickbait.
I saw that too.

I've also seen where some Asian dudes are reposting ESPN Caitlin material and inserting "New ____ " in the title.

If you're dumb enough to click on it - like me 🤪 - you'll find the old ESPN stuff and then Sum Dum Fook doing crazy crafts and whatnot 🤷‍♂️

Imagine having tickets to a game that CC is suspended for over technicals. I could see such a rule for flagrant fouls, but too many technicals are cheap.

C)

Agree, but that is pretty much the literal definition of cutting your nose off to spite your face

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT