ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Quite frankly, I get the same weird out watching Angel Reese. If it is even remotely possible, she is equally athletic and not at all athletic at the same time. She has an extremely quick first step and can jump, jump jump, jump one right after the other, but she never gets very high and she’s really not very fast getting up and down the court. She is an extremely bizarre athlete
Its like if they went to an elite high jumper and were like, "Hey, wanna play professional basketball?".........

Reactions: cmhawks99
Plum just shot another near-airball. She is WAY off tonight.
She’s 0-7, that’s what makes CC so revolutionary. She’s 6 foot. She’s not super quick, but she’s long and quick enough, with long arms and big hands and she’s relatively difficult to shoot over if she’s up on her defender, she can slap balls away, she can block shots, but even if and when her shooting is off, she can rebound and throw passes like nobody’s business, and they are so terrified of her range she can go 0-10 and they are still gonna have somebody on top of her 28 foot from the basket.

Sabrina is the ONLY guard that is in her stratosphere IMO…

Incidentally, Angel got her double double another horrible shooting night, but I don’t know how anyone can’t acknowledge that she is falling further and further behind.

Super surprised the aces got back in this game and still blew it, they aren’t that great at team as far as I’m concerned

Does it feel like Carter is playing with a vengeance following that woodshed moment last game? Really looked amped up.

She honestly is one hell of a guard if she was 3 inches taller holy shit as it is she plays way bigger than her 5-9. Honestly she could be a bodybuilder. Her upper body is huge… Now she’s not a particularly great passer and she’s not a great three-point shooter, but she can get to the rack at Will.

Disappointing to see the Sky win, Fever need to take care of business tomorrow to stay ahead of them. On the positive side, despite her double-double and overall great game (plus 26 is pretty incredible plus/minus in a close game like that), Reese is now a rebound behind Aja Wilson on the leaderboard. Wouldn't shock me to see Wilson go on a double-double streak going forward and break Reese's recent record. Alyssa Thomas also only had 5 assists tonight for Connecticut, so Clark has the assist per game lead and hopefully for good if she can just maintain what she's been doing. She's been putting up ten a game against the bottom teams, so here is to a dozen tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT