ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Well, you guys that are still on Twitter let me know, but I predict even after this Mammoth game 19 assist and five turnovers the narrative will be her losing the ball at the end. That is how much hate there is for a small segment of people out there.

That’s a 4-1 assist ratio & the WNBA record
And, the possibility of Sides throwing her under a bus.

Youre Dumb Charles Barkley GIF by Saturday Night Live

Turrible loss.

Indiana (11-5) loses ugly tonight at Dallas (6-19), 101-93.

You are not going to win games with that type of defense. Dallas shot 45% from three (9-20), 54% (30-56) from two, and 51% (39-76) overall.

Caitlin's stats:

40 minutes (of 40 possible)

2-9 (22%) from 3
8-10 (80%) from 2
10-19 (53%) overall shooting

2-3 (67%) FTs

24 Points
19 Assists (New WNBA Record)
6 Defensive Rebounds

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Jacy Sheldon killed the Fever with some dagger threes down the stretch. Clark has to get her shot fixed or the Fever will be trying to scrape their way into the 8th seed in September. She absolutely has to be hitting two more open threes, which she is now getting plenty of, on average, every game. That would make a world of difference to the team. Shooting 1-7 or 2-10 from three is just not going to get the job done, no matter how many assists she has.

Last edited:
This game is on Nalyssa Smith whose brain works in slow motion. From the opening double dribble on the steal to the multiple times she got blocked cleanly from going up too early. And the fever not fouling hard to prevent layups reminds me of the Iowa men.

Well, I hate to pick on Katie Lou Samuelson considering CC WENT 2 of 9 from three, but she went one of six and everyone was wide open, she doesn’t take them if she isn’t.

It’s just a poorly constructed roster that’s poorly coached. A double whammy.

Let’s say they win 18 games and sneak into the playoffs as an 8 seed. Doesn’t change things. Gotta be bold and aggressive. Build around Clark and Boston with specialty shooters and tough physical interior players. Trade Mitchell and Smith and Samuelson. Keep Hull for defense.

Stupid play by CC. Dribbled right into trouble.
Lolol.. this board is SO stupid, AND bipolar. Girl has an absolutely historic game, and guys are going to ride her shit because she tries to hard to make something happen on a team with about three good players, and NO bench whatsoever. She has to want to pull her freakin hair out after these games. The fact that they've won 11 games is astounding. Outside of CC, Boston, and MAYBE Mitchell, with Smith as a reserve role player, and Temi if she could actually play, there isn't another decent player on this whole roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT