ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The odds just went from -1000 CC to -2000 & AR from +400 to +600, this thing has really never been very close, the closest it has ever been was when AR put up 27 points & 18 rebounds and I think at that time it dropped to -600 CC to +350 AR… it has steadily gone back up since then.

What's kinda funny with C² sitting on 13 assists for, what, 3 games is we all knew once her teammates stopped missing a ton of bunnies she'd easily break the franchise record.

Well Caitlin goes one better, breaks the league record .... and her teammates still missed a lot of chip shots.

Last edited:
What's kinda funny with C² sitting on 13 assists for, what, 3 games is we all new once her teammates stopped missing a ton of bunnies she'd easily break the franchise record.

Well Caitlin goes one better, breaks the league record .... and her teammates still missed a lot of chip shots.
After every game, just add four assists to her total. That the true measue of her game. [I watched Hull's missed layup again. In fairness, she did hit catch the ball bounce it off the rim. Smith's fumbles, on the other hand, rarely progress to an actual shot attempt.]

Caitlin scored or assisted on 66 points for the Fever -- the most in a game in WNBA history, surpassing a 65-point effort from Diana Taurasi on Aug. 10, 2006.

GSvWzDKXgAAlbtL

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
She needs 104 more assists in the last 14 games to break the season record. Which is just a 7.4 per game average.
Barring disaster, she’s going to blow past this record. By like 30-40+ I predict. In her rookie season.

I also predict the usual suspects will do everything they can to minimize. “She plays so many minutes.” “Nobody else on her team really gets any assists.” “All those turnovers.” Etc.

Next year, 400+ should be in play.

Barring disaster, she’s going to blow past this record. By like 30-40+ I predict. In her rookie season.

I also predict the usual suspects will do everything they can to minimize. “She plays so many minutes.” “Nobody else on her team really gets any assists.” “All those turnovers.” Etc.

Next year, 400+ should be in play.

If the Fever don't can Sides and do everything they can to upgrade the roster around her, they might be the single dumbest organization in the history of sports.

Caitlin Clark in the last 5 games:

24 PTS 19 AST 6 REB
17 PTS 6 AST 3 REB
20 PTS 13 AST 6 REB 2 BLK 1 STL
29 PTS 13 AST 5 REB 5 STL 3 BLK
19 PTS 13 AST 12 REB

When Caitlin found out that ESPN had Angel leading in the Rookie of the Year race?

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT