ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Lol.. I'll give you this. You do post some of the stupidest shit that gets posted here. Speaking only for myself, just how in the hell have I made an impact on the public perception of one Angel Reese? I'm have ZERO social media presence, save the conversations on this site. No facebook, X, bubkas. Nothing. And somehow you think that I or a few Iowa fans have the kind of national stage that ESPN, all the TV outlets, streams, magazines, online newspapers have taken in dragging out this ridiculous narrative that these two players are equals? Your daft if you think that. And don't lump me or 99% of the fans here with the handful of psychos on social media who are just stirring the pot.
"I never post on social media!", he exclaims on social media.

The Fever may have charted flights now but I get the feeling they take a short bus to the airport.

That was an ugly quarter it’s a one-score game. Caitlin came out a little flat but is fired up. Feeling good about it going forward.

They have her going down and setting a pick in the paint then popping back out…she doesn’t have much opportunity to cut to the basket.
Right. But otherwise, she basically just stands out there. We had a 3 on 2 fast break where she should have covered the left lane but instead bailed and stayed out on the 3 line.

Why don't any WNBA players shoot free throws underhanded? Smith's shot has sidespin, I think she'd benefit from it.

Storm defense is locked in. Want to respond after their loss Friday.

Fever half court is basically hope KM bails them out. What happened to the Caitlin/Boston half court pick and roll?

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Storm defense tough as usual, Fever not shooting well. Either a hot second half or CC may have one of her poorer games. ( which is gonna happen). But I think Seattle has something to do with that for all of them… just need to stay in it and patient…

Storm defense is locked in. Want to respond after their loss Friday.

Fever half court is basically hope KM nails them out. What happened to the Caitlin/Boston half court pick and roll?
They’re not running an offense we’ve seen all year….not sure what they’re doing.

These refs are really letting them play physically. Then when someone trips and falls down they blow a whistle. Feels like 1990s knicks/pistons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT