ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Yeah CC shooting is odd at times. Her perimeter misses today haven’t been close. A couple barely hit the rim. Almost like knuckle balls. Seen it this year where there are phases she seems to have the shanks like a golfer.

Yeah CC shooting is odd at times. Her perimeter misses today haven’t been close. A couple barely hit the rim. Almost like knuckle balls. Seen it this year where there are phases she seems to have the shanks like a golfer.
Seems to have a really flat shot at times. But the roller coaster continues —looked so good first game out, then this. But each game/team is truly different, so i don’t get too hung up on it. But do hope this is a glitch and haven’t forgotten everything from their 3 weeks of practice already!

Seems to have a really flat shot at times. But the roller coaster continues —looked so good first game out, then this. But each game/team is truly different, so i don’t get too hung up on it. But do hope this is a glitch and haven’t forgotten everything from their 3 weeks of practice already!
Definitely. And give Seattle credit. Really good defensive team.

This is what happens when they try to run the offense through Mitchell…13 points in the quarter.
Jesus man. Diggins giving Clark all kinds of trouble early starting the offense. So they tried to run her off a few screens and get her the ball.

If you were VP of “layup logistics” for the W, would you be all that keen about showing your face publicly?

"I never post on social media!", he exclaims on social media.
As I clearly stated for those with the ability to read and comprehend, "except this site". And if you actually believe that what gets posted here is somehow effecting the narrative on CC vs Reese then your clueless......

CC would have at least 9 assists now off missed lay-ups & short shots in paint. A lot of work to hang 4 to 7 ahead and now back to 2. If you have been a Hawk fan and Fever fan, it just doesn’t get any less nerve-wracking watching…!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT