ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Fever lead Sky now by three games.

f2c644fd-cd10-48d4-acb9-00a44f33cd10_text.gif

Here's what I have noticed about my own behavior:
  • I never watched any pro sports before, much less the WNBA.
  • I watch entire games when Clark is playing.
  • I watch partial games that effect standings (Mystics/Sky tonight).
  • I don't care much about the social media thing.
  • I will continue to be an WNBA fan

Chicago Sky have players sick, not practicing, tested for Covid---why Carter was a scratch tonight.

If they want to sit out Friday as well, that'd be great. Fever should win by double digits if Carter doesn't play since Mabrey isn't on the team anymore to keep them in the game (which she did for Connecticut tonight in fact).

After one of the Sky's recent losses there was some serious fighting going on in their locker room. The post game interviews were going on in an adjacent room and you can hear shouting and sh!t being thrown/slammed. Cardoso and her teammate were very uncomfortable.

"Spoon" comes in from the locker room and sits down. The tumult is still raging and she doesn't so much as flinch.

I kinda like Mabrey and am glad she got the hell out of there.

After one of the Sky's recent losses there was some serious fighting going on in their locker room. The post game interviews were going on in an adjacent room and you can hear shouting and sh!t being thrown/slammed. Cardoso and her teammate were very uncomfortable.

"Spoon" comes in from the locker room and sits down. The tumult is still raging and she doesn't so much as flinch.

I kinda like Mabrey and am glad she got the hell out of there.
I heard about that. Can't blame Mabrey for her request to be traded. Says a lot about that organization.

This was that early steal by Carrington. She gets away with this ALL the time. I don't get it

clark.png
Yeah, looks the same thing she did in an earlier meeting at the same spot on the floor.

But dang it! I posted then that C² needs to lean into that, draw a foul, and trample that skinny b!#@h.

It's like the Fever are paying no attention whatsoever to our board! :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT