ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Sky choke and lose.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Last edited:
Holy crap smith is bad. She had to feast on short girls in college because she is just bad. She should have been traded. If fabnele weren’t fragile as f smith should never play.
What take sides so long to see these things.
The Australian gal, Samuelson. Smith…..

I will say she played well in the 1st quarter. The next 3 quarters was her stumbling around committing bad fouls, bad shots, bad turnovers. She has almost no actual bball skill or vision, she got to the pros because of her athleticism alone. She's pretty much on the court to be a rebounder against other team's bigs, but she touches the ball way too much on offense.

Reactions: littlez
The 8th playoff spot is up for grabs. The Sky and Dream have lost a combined seven consecutive games. Meanwhile, the Mystics, Wings, and Sparks have won a combined six consecutive games. Each team is about one game behind the team above them.

Reactions: longliveCS40
The 8th playoff spot is up for grabs. The Sky and Dream have lost a combined seven consecutive games. Meanwhile, the Mystics, Wings, and Sparks have won a combined six consecutive games. Each team is about one game behind the team above them.
Better known as “the spot that nobody wants”, so each team keeps trying to give it away.

Reactions: BrotherHawkeye
Watched the post-game presser with the Sky. More shouting heard from the hall as Spoon came in to join in. I think the Fever will be walking into a hornets nest next game.
The Sky will play their best game of the year…Reese will have a huge game because Smith can’t cover her and nobody from any team seems to want to box her out. This will be one of the Fever’s toughest games left because the Sky want this one worse than any other game.

The Sky will play their best game of the year…Reese will have a huge game because Smith can’t cover her and nobody from any team seems to want to box her out. This will be one of the Fever’s toughest games left because the Sky want this one worse than any other game.
Fair points but we have temi this go around, the fever now has its shit mostly together, and Chicago traded mabrey. This should be a 15-point win.

Fair points but we have temi this go around, the fever now has its shit mostly together, and Chicago traded mabrey. This should be a 15-point win.

Chicago played Vegas & Connecticut to one score games in the past week. So I'm not going to expect a blowout in a (manufactured) "rivalry game"... unless Kennedy is out again then I would hope Indiana wins by 10+.

I don't think that foul on AT at the end was cheap. She's built like a brick house so any guard running into her is going to bounce off.

But this video is a prime example of how bad the guards in the WNBA, and really much of women's basketball, are about using screens from their bigs. She should be close enough to have her jersey rubbing against her screener, but instead she's two feet away giving just enough room for he defender to go over the screen. Meaning the screener feels they need to move out to do their job and leading to an offensive foul.

The Iowa UConn game ending offensive foul was the same exact thing only worse because Bueckers was like 4 or 5 feet away from Edwards who had to pop three feet out to try to screen Marshall, leading to the foul.

Watched the post-game presser with the Sky. More shouting heard from the hall as Spoon came in to join in. I think the Fever will be walking into a hornets nest next game.
Rumors on Twitter that Carter doesn’t really have Covid, and she’s out because of that fight in the locker room last Friday. Who knows what’s true though. I’m sure Mabrey was like, “get me the hell away from these psychos!”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT