ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Caitlin had some serious swagger going this game. She's just the engine of the team when she's out there, it's impressive. I knew she would we be great at this level, but I I'm not sure I thought she would be able to flip the switch this fast. It's like she damn near already has the league figured out.

Caitlin had some serious swagger going this game. She's just the engine of the team when she's out there, it's impressive. I knew she would we be great at this level, but I I'm not sure I thought she would be able to flip the switch this fast. It's like she damn near already has the league figured out.
She does and is doing it without an all star roster

YOUR Indiana Fever improve to 16-16, winning at Chicago (11-20), 100-81.

Only by going against the Fever's third string does Angel get her double double in the closing minutes of the game.

Angel had 4 turnovers; Caitlin had 3.

Caitlin's stats:

32 of the 40 minutes

5-9 (56%) from three
3-5 (60%) from two
8-14 (57%) Overall Shooting

10-11 (91%) FTs

31 Points
12 Assists
4 Defensive Rebounds

1 Steal

Angel's stats:

31 of the 40 minutes

0-1 (0%) from three
4-8 (50%) from two
4-9 (44%) Overall Shooting

2-5 (40%) FTs

10 Points
11 Rebounds (2 offensive)
2 Assists

1 Steal
0 Blocks

It’s almost as if she’s the best woman to ever play the game.

Reece will get her double double despite being a non factor all game!! This has happened many times this year where she pads her stats when the game is out of reach. Why is her coach not sitting her now??
As I said "Spoon" has been an enabler through this whole deal to the detriment of her team. Great player she was, but she should be fired as HC. She's as much to blame for their record as anyone.....

She does and is doing it without an all star roster
She's turning it into an All-Star roster and her teammates have bought into it. The rest of the league is also much quieter these days as Caitlin has shut them up too. The only people still chirping are ESPN announcers and they are looking dumber and dumber every time they do it.

In fact, remember when we were all told "This is the big girls league and reality is coming" and we said, "You haven't seen Caitlin" and they laughed at us? Yeah, they're finding out now.

I don't care what anyone says.

Caitin got screwed by petty, jealous and racist beeotches when she was not named to the USA Olympic team.
They won the Gold so they accomplished their goal. The truth is, the team they had was not built for Clark's game. They would have had to replace half the team...or just take the WNBA All-Star team. It's a shame they screwed many players out of an opportunity for a Gold medal just so they could give some old folks yet another Gold Medal. It wasn't just Clark who got screwed by that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT