ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

This is one of THOSE games where the refs are letting them beat on her, arm bar, and arm around all game. Totally ridiculous....
And then call TWO offensive fouls on CC. These league officials either refuse to acknowledge that CC is a star, or else they’re so stupid that they don’t realize that no other league would have calls like that go against its star players. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and just assume they’re that stupid.

CC shots aren’t even close. At times it’s like she gets the golfer version of the shanks.
Having Mitchell and Hull emerge as reliable three point options has been good for CC’s psyche in shooting her own shot. Hull had to sit so much and only got 2 attempts all night, and CC had to go back to the May nightmares of feeding KLS and Wallace putting up brick after brick after brick. It hurts the mental aspect of her shot.

The Fever shot 26 threes and missed 19 of them.

Lexi Hull, however, was 1-2 (50%) from three.

34 seconds into the game Lexi hit a three. For the rest of the game, she only attempted one more three. Gotta get her more 3 point shot attempts than that.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the Lexi Hull fit check tonight

This is how Lexi arrived to the arena tonight. The skirt height should be a lot higher, imo.

GXOlvBlWAAEfSgV

I am so glad all of the political stuff stays on the Off Topic forum.
It is about a former Iowa star who chose to make a political gesture. Should comments about her business endorsements or autograph signing be Off Topic too. What are you afraid of? You know full well many adult supporters of Caitlin are MAGA republicans. Are you trying to bury the whole issue of the Swift tweet like?

Unlike some of you, I am not ready to give up on one of the Fever starters, 24 year old, 6'4" Nalyssa Smith. :)

While the rest of the team shot 39% (26-67) tonight, Nalyssa was 3-6 (50%) from the field, 3-6 (50%) from the FT line for 9 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist and 1 steal.

Nalyssa Smith's Career Stats:
Year.......Points.....Rebs...FG%...FT%

Here was one of her nifty moves tonight that cut the lead to 6 in the 3rd quarter:

Reactions: farfaraway
My fault boys.. I went to the bar. I may be 0-10 watching her in public this year

She was off from beginning. I really hope they can get locked into a seed so they can rest her the last game. She won't want to do it but it's an away game so who cares. She needs it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT