ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

We’re talking about someone liking a post on the internet. Good grief.
No shit. What kind of world is this where someone can't be free to agree with someone that they obviously admire??? Sad. I know she has a big celebrity now but Caitlin should be able to live her life as she wishes.

GXSsq4FWoAAeLZ1
Lolol.. Good Lord at Reese's numbers:rolleyes::D

I guess you didn't catch the reference to MJ's famous quote. That was his reasoning for staying neutral on politics.

But maybe you're young and simply never heard it? Either way, no biggie.
I’m old and I get the reference.

I’m saying it’s utterly absurd for someone to conflate liking a Taylor Swift post with endorsing extreme liberalism and woke ideology, take offense to it, and decide to never buy a Caitlin Clark shoe or basketball because of it.

I assumed you were in support of those feeling offended by this teeny little action and if I was wrong I apologize. I lean conservative but am bothered by the tone of people issuing a warning to Caitlin about taking political sides. “Shut up or there will be consequences.” Both sides are guilty of this and it needs to stop.

Sorry Franisdaman I agree too many politics here so this is my last post on the matter.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Do you think it is coincidence she had her worst game ever a day after endorsing Kamala Harris?

Why did she think that was smart?
Do you think that is smart?
She liked Taylor's Swift's post and recommended that people evaluate the candidates and their positions and then vote their choice. And that's an endorsement?

Reactions: kceasthawk
She liked Taylor's Swift's post and recommended that people evaluate the candidates and their positions and then vote their choice. And that's an endorsement?
I'll just say that I'll never endorse anyone on social media, (not like anyone would care anyway, lolol), but I'd add that Clark is a young person who is clearly thoughtful of what she says, beforehand, something a lot of people including on here could learn a valuable lesson from.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT