ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

They just couldn't make the big shot at the end. At least they battled well throughout the game. Try to finish strong against the Wings and Mystics.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Every game against the best teams is the same story. Fever bigs suck at shooting 3s and long 2s. The type of player that went extinct in the mens game is alive and well in wnba.

YOUR Fever (19-19) fall at home to Las Vegas (24-13), 78-74.

A slow start (13 point first quarter), 45% overall shooting, 15 turnovers and 9 missed FTs (11-20) were all part of the ugly loss.

CC's stats:

Played 34 of the 40 minutes

2-8 (25%) from three
5-10 (50%) from 2 pt range
7-18 (39%) Overall Shooting

2-4 (50%) FTs

18 Points
10 Assists
8 Rebounds (1 offensive)
1 Steal

0 Blocks

Boston was wide open for three and Mitchell passed it to her. Is she supposed to not shoot it?
Guessing Boston shouldn’t be out that far. Defensively they’re not closely guarding her out that far which puts more defensive pressure on the 3 players that should be shooting.

Okay, and that would be great. So as to my post WHO is going to trade the Fever anyone worth a damn for anyone on their bench? Anyone? Buellar? I guess Smith has some value, but I don't see anyone trading an upgrade for her. She has way too many holes in her game. As for KLS? Her value is basically a 10-12 the player on the bench. Teams rarely trade for those players, and surely not anyone of value.

Sabrina is ahead of her because her team is ahead of the Fever, nothing more....
Then why isn’t Collier ahead of Wilson?

Losing all three homes games against the Lynx and Aces is not what anyone wanted, or even expected, after a hot streak post-break. Fortunately, it probably won't hurt their place in the standings.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT