ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

of course - she only is 1 of 5 on the floor. But they really don’t win against better teams unless she makes it happen.
I get it, a lot of people don’t like Christie Sides, but there aren’t a lot of great coaches in the WNBA. It seems every coach that people think are really good are the ones that have really good rosters. Give me three or four Olympians on my roster in a 12 team league and I’ll win a lot of games. Seems to me the only coach who won a lot of games with a pretty weak roster was Christie Sides. So if you want to give all the credit for those wins to Clark then they don’t really need a coach so there’s no use getting rid of Sides.

I get it, a lot of people don’t like Christie Sides, but there aren’t a lot of great coaches in the WNBA. It seems every coach that people think are really good are the ones that have really good rosters. Give me three or four Olympians on my roster in a 12 team league and I’ll win a lot of games. Seems to me the only coach who won a lot of games with a pretty weak roster was Christie Sides. So if you want to give all the credit for those wins to Clark then they don’t really need a coach so there’s no use getting rid of Sides.
The Liberty coach sure didn't knock it out of the park tonight.

I never said coaching wasn’t important - I said they should be force multipliers. In any event, maybe sides should stay, maybe she should go. I could go either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT