ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

I need details! Mainly, how long was the hole? They both took really easy swings, especially Lexi.

Looks like Caitlin backed it up a fraction and a foot or so towards the hole. Impressive. But why did she putt before Lexi who was a little farther away? Because she's ... Caitlin Clark, lol?

Cool they enjoy each other's company so much. And fall golf is awesome, btw.

Reactions: Franisdaman
I need details! Mainly, how long was the hole? They both took really easy swings, especially Lexi.

Looks like Caitlin backed it up a fraction and a foot or so towards the hole. Impressive. But why did she putt before Lexi who was a little farther away? Because she's ... Caitlin Clark, lol?

Cool they enjoy each other's company so much. And fall golf is awesome, btw.
Lexi has hitched her wagon to the right star. I imagine her life is pretty incredible being easy on the eyes, being an elite athlete in her own right, and living in Caitlin's glow.

Naww dude, that is so dismissive. And you wonder why CC fans get a bad rap? There you go.
Is this directed at me? If so, what did I type that was dismissive? Hitching a wagon to her star? No one but the most hard core W fans would know who Lexi is but for Caitlin being on the Fever. They're friends so she gets to do cool shit with Caitlin, like getting pulled up on stage during a concert. It's not like she's friends with her for that reason, but being Caitliln's friend has benefits (no, not those kinds of benefits). Getting those opportunities is being in her glow/aura/penumbra/orbit/halo/pick your word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT