ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

It's wild how any time the Fever start to get a decent lead against an opponent, the opponent start raining threes.

Lexie Hull throwing bricks

GP_G1lZXcAENdEs

You want to know when I found out Sabrina Ionescu played her college ball at Oregon? Fvcking tonight. Who the fvck was Sabrina Ionescu at Oregon? Seriously. But she came into the W with a target on her back? LOL.

Oh I’m sure she did. Doesn’t change the fact that I didn’t know about it until tonight. I’m sure she sold out arenas everywhere she played in the PAC 12, right?

So your flex here is to tell everyone you know nothing about the sport?

Obviously the ladies that play at Iowa do not seem to have your lack of knowledge.

Video below is Nike thanking Iowa players, they brought along the women that still has the record for largest shoe contract they have signed (on an annual basis).

Oh, and Caitlin didn’t even come close to breaking Sabrina’s Triple Double record.

The Fever are up 12! It sure would be nice if they could put their feet on the gas for once and put a team away.

The Fever are up 12! It sure would be nice if they could put their feet on the gas for once and put a team away.
This is about the time Sides let's off the gas. She's done it multiple times this season.

Mitchell hits a wild three at the buzzer, putting the Fever up by 15 at halftime, their biggest lead of the season. The Fever scored 59 points in the half.

Clark only has a couple baskets, but she's playing pretty clean basketball.

When Mitchell and Boston are hot, the Fever are going to be hard to beat. Seems like the Dreams' inside game isn't very good, because Boston is imposing her will down there.

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
They looked pretty good. I still hate CC playing timid and this coach trying to make her something different, but atleast the other players look competent tonight. Except Wallace, she still sucks.. play Berger
Sides has said a few times recently that they have to get away from the off the court distractions and play the way she wants them to play, which says to me she’s trying to shut Clark down and make Boston and Mitchell the main focus. She’s going to turn Clark into a role player.

When Mitchell and Boston are hot, the Fever are going to be hard to beat. Seems like the Dreams' inside game isn't very good, because Boston is imposing her will down there.
Mitchell is a good scorer. I really hope she learns to give it up more because her and CC have the talent to run a pretty unguardable two-man game

Reactions: 2D_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT