ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Sides has said a few times recently that they have to get away from the off the court distractions and play the way she wants them to play, which says to me she’s trying to shut Clark down and make Boston and Mitchell the main focus. She’s going to turn Clark into a role player.
Yea she's an idiot. The day she gets fired will be a good one

That's second time I've seen Dream players have ran into each other. That one was brutal, just a straight up head collision. Hate to see that happen to anyone.

3-10 shooting off passes from Clark so far.
Seems to happen every game. Also been a few where they inexplicably pass it out or dont take it right up to the rim with their momentum. I'm no mathmagician but if they just convert an extra two of those a game, she'd probably lead the league in assists

caitlin-clark-2MPTAMXUOJFFJND4AMHUU77A5U.jpg

No foul here.
yep......

Are the Fever really going to let a 16 point lead slip away? This team is apparently incapable of putting a game away.

God damn. Clark has way too many of these shitty shooting games. One good game last week is not nearly enough to make up for all the shit games. 2-9, 2-9, 1-7, 1-6 are four of her last six games. That is not going to work.
I think we should all know by now she's a streaky shooter that thrives on confidence. Whatever this offense and coaching is... its completely neutering her. It's very tough to watch

So your flex here is to tell everyone you know nothing about the sport?

Obviously the ladies that play at Iowa do not seem to have your lack of knowledge.

Video below is Nike thanking Iowa players, they brought along the women that still has the record for largest shoe contract they have signed (on an annual basis).

Oh, and Caitlin didn’t even come close to breaking Sabrina’s Triple Double record.
Maybe not. but SI NEVER had a game where she had a 25 point triple dub against ANY top 25 team. Something Clark did repeatedly. Too totally different players ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT