ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The Fever (4-10) beat Atlanta (5-6), 91-84.

Aliyah Boston led the team in scoring with 27 points (and 13 rebounds); Kelsey Mitchell had 24.

Caitlin's stats:

35 minutes (of 40 possible)

1-6 (17%) from three
2-5 (40%) from two
3-11 (27%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

7 Points
6 Assists
4 Rebounds (1 offensive)

2 Blocks

7 Turnovers (I know, I know)
1 Foul

Racists are using Boston's stats as a way to dunk on Clark.

Man, I'm done with this shit. CC fans being called clan members, Caitlin being criticized for keeping her mouth shut, she gets destroyed on the court with no calls, and Sides is an idiot. This isn't worth watching anymore. Nothing but constant drama and lies.

Last edited:
you are such a hater, sad
2-9, 2-9, 1-7, 1-6 are four of her last six games

I imagine Clark will eventually get her shot together, but meanwhile maybe quit blaming the other players? And I fail to see how CC missing shots is somehow now the coach's fault. Quit making excuses for Clark. Look at the rest of the team's shooting stats.

She's having a tough time without her old shooting rhythms and decisions. Some of you guys want her to have an internal green light, and I guarantee a few 4-20 games would destroy her confidence and cred for a much longer time.

*The turnover rate is another story, and not a very good one through 13 games.

Racists are using Boston's stats as a way to dunk on Clark.

Man, I'm done with this shit. CC fans being called clan members, Caitlin being criticized for keeping her mouth shut, she gets destroyed on the court with no calls, and Sides is an idiot. This doesn't feel worth watching anymore. Nothing but constant drama and lies.

I imagine Clark will eventually get her shot together, but meanwhile maybe quit blaming the other players? And I fail to see how CC missing shots is somehow now the coach's fault. Quit making excuses for Clark. Look at the rest of the team's shooting stats.

She's having a tough time without her old shooting rhythms and decisions. Some of you guys want her to have an internal green light, and I guarantee a few 4-20 games would destroy her confidence and cred for a much longer time.

Nah, the turnovers are just her laziness in college coming back to bite her in the ass.

There's a legitimate reason I was calling her Casual Clark for stretches of last season..................

Nah, the turnovers are just her laziness in college coming back to bite her in the ass.

There's a legitimate reason I was calling her Casual Clark for stretches of last season..................

She has a ton of bad turnovers at Iowa. I didn't complain much because she did other Clark stuff but some of them were just WTF.

Sides isn't capitalizing on Clarks substantial strengths. She's a run and gun player. Why draft her #1 and use her like a 10 -shots-a-game-stand-in-the-corner-player. You clearly don't get it.

Do you really think the coach is not affecting her game with her micromanagement? She is learning a new system, and her coach shows zero confidence in her and throws her under the bus every chance she gets.

She is a rookie in a league that hates her and as all rookies she has to learn to adapt to an entire new environment. Pretty tough situation for anyone.

As far as the rest of the team shooting stats versus hers, name one player on that team that is pressured for 90ft every minute of the game.

Turnovers are a problem as she is making too many bad decisions with the ball, but the team seems to be inept at catching the ball and converting.

I am not even sure why folks like you even watch her games except to see her fail and/or post how others are making excuses. So yeah, I find it sad that people like you are supposedly Hawk fans cannot give her the benefit of doubt.

Sides isn't capitalizing on Clarks substantial strengths. She's a run and gun player. Why draft her #1 and use her like a 10 -shots-a-game-stand-in-the-corner-player. You clearly don't get it.
Allowing WNBA guards to setup on D & defend CC in the 1/2 court with the amount of contact the officials allow is a stunning choice. I was hoping they'd make a coaching move at the Olympic break but a few more W's & that probably won't happen unfortunately.

Sides has said a few times recently that they have to get away from the off the court distractions and play the way she wants them to play, which says to me she’s trying to shut Clark down and make Boston and Mitchell the main focus. She’s going to turn Clark into a role player.
I agree unfortunately.

The sooner they can fire Sides or get Clark traded away from her the better Clark’s career will be.

This league has to learn that a new brand of basketball has arrived.

They need to adapt to Clark, not try to break her. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Mitchell hits a wild three at the buzzer, putting the Fever up by 15 at halftime, their biggest lead of the season. The Fever scored 59 points in the half.

Clark only has a couple baskets, but she's playing pretty clean basketball.

Caitlin doesn’t seem real animated or fiery on the court. After Mitchell’s buzzer beater she appeared to be the only Fever player not celebrating. The body language says it all. I have no idea what’s going on in CC’s head but I’m fairly sure it’s not only performance related that’s bugging her. All this manufactured racial drama she’s being railroaded into can’t be helping. Imagine taking the high road on every spat they involve you in (e.g. Chennedy, Reese, black lady whose record she broke) and still being shat on over and over from your peers (e.g. Carrington’s comments today). My sense is that CC just wants to ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT