ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Mitchell is so dynamic offensively but I don't think she has ever thrown a post-feed pass in her life. Take the good with the black hole hero-ball I guess.
That’s a coaching issue. Practice teach what is expected; reinforce with film sessions if necessary.
When she reverts to hero ball in games, sub her out and teach some more. The bench can be an excellent instructor.

Reactions: spiderland
How about a halftime trade. We'll give Washington Wallace and some cash for Karlie Samuelson.

dog-no-nope-jrg728ew00inatx3.gif

As the pattern has been all season, every time the Fever start to get a decent lead, they give up a three.

I just realized Boston does not have her colored braids tonight. I don't think I've ever seen her without them.

I wonder what Boston weighs now vs. the start of the season. Seems she used the opening of the season to get in shape.

The Fever gave up 26 points in the 2Q, but only 16 in the 3Q, a big improvement. That's why they have a 9-pt lead. Now they just have to keep it up.

Profound Thought: Sports are more interesting when your team is ahead (or at least competitive).

The Mystics aren’t very good, but I see some growth by the Fever.

Reactions: Chuck C
Early on we thought maybe a triple-double for Clark tonight, but the rebounds and assists have stalled at 8/5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT