ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

I read that Temi might be back for this game. Boston has been playing really well, but it would be nice to have a rim runner back for those fast breaks. I wonder if they might go big with her, playing Temi/Smith/Boston along with CC and Mitchell...*

*edited to not Temi is still listed as out for this game

I don't see Smith or Temi being able to defend SF's on the perimeter. Temi is probably not as polished as Smith offensively but she's much better defensively, in transition, & in pick/roll sets...she makes the most of her 6 fouls too😂

Yeah I responded to you but it was more of a general statement. I enjoy a good nut shot for a dipshit doing dipshit stunts, but I have no interest in watching actual injuries, other than those of Russian soldiers invading Ukraine.

ACL tears are more common in female athletes.

Why is that? From John Hopkins:

The structure of the knee joint in women plays a big role in putting them at a higher risk for an ACL tear. Women’s joints — including the knee — generally have more looseness and range of motion than men’s. Women also often have less muscle mass around the knee, contributing to more instability, which can lead to a ligament tear if the ligament gets overstretched.

Technique differences also play a role. When coming down from a jump, female athletes tend to land in a collapsing pattern, moving their knees inward and often not bending them enough. The combination of these factors makes an ACL tear more likely.

Odds of her abs and legs (from kneecap down) showing?
Do you mean her hipbone?

GettyImages-1406808472-1-scaled.jpg

Hawkeye Doubleheader tonight.

6:00 pm CT Tip
Washington (2-12) at Indiana (5-10)
TV/Streaming: NBA TV
Odds: Fever are 5.5 pt favorite; O/U is 167.5

9:00 pm CT Tip
Seattle (9-5) at Las Vegas (6-6)
TV/Streaming: NBA TV
Odds: Aces are 6.5 pt favorite; O/U is 171.5

ACL tears are more common in female athletes.

Why is that? From John Hopkins:

The structure of the knee joint in women plays a big role in putting them at a higher risk for an ACL tear. Women’s joints — including the knee — generally have more looseness and range of motion than men’s. Women also often have less muscle mass around the knee, contributing to more instability, which can lead to a ligament tear if the ligament gets overstretched.

Technique differences also play a role. When coming down from a jump, female athletes tend to land in a collapsing pattern, moving their knees inward and often not bending them enough. The combination of these factors makes an ACL tear more likely.

No argument here, most women I knew were pretty loose :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: Franisdaman
You would think the Mystics are going to be determined not to let CC get 30 again. Curious to see who her primary defender is.

Ok, please explain this to an old fart. Clark seems to be a negative number and all the rest are positive.
Negative in what way?
the negative number means she has the highest chance to win. The higher the positive number means the less chance of winning. If you were betting on the negative number, (clark) and she wins you would win less for your bet. If you bet on a player with a plus number that means they have longer odds to win (say 700 to 1, or longer odds at 3000 to 1), so you would win more if they won the award. This is how they do all sports betting, or odds making

Last edited:
Reactions: Hendy hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT