ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Championship Sunday thread ****

Nfl gets their Reid back vs Philly/ kelce bros jerk off fest for next 2 weeks now... oh well, Mahomes is the man and has that jordan-esque way of finding a way to win

Guess which one of these … the hot dog or the woman … is Patrick MaHomes and the Chiefs, and which one is Tony Romo and tonight’s refs.

images
Lol you a whiny biatch

Which calls specifically outside of the do over third down (which didn't result in any points)?

Block in the back on the punt
Intentional Grounding on Cincinnati's last drive
Questionable PI on Apple
Several late hits on Burrow that would have been flagged if Mahommes has been the one who got hit.

NFL has invested in Mahommes as the face of the league and they made sure to put the Chiefs in the position to win this game. Hopefully they don't get blown out in the Superbowl again.

Questionable PI on Apple
Several late hits on Burrow that would have been flagged if Mahommes has been the one who got hit.

NFL has invested in Mahommes as the face of the league and they made sure to put the Chiefs in the position to win this game. Hopefully they don't get blown out in the Superbowl again.
Block in the back is the only one that is valid imo, but there are plenty of missed no calls both ways. Clear intentional grounding and he turned him with his arm around the waist on the PI. Chris Jones was getting held all game. Refs didn't decide this game, better QB and team won.

Reactions: ThriceHawk
Block in the back is the only one that is valid imo, but there are plenty of missed no calls both ways. Clear intentional grounding and he turned him with his arm around the waist on the PI. Chris Jones was getting held all game. Refs didn't decide this game, better QB and team won.
That intentional grounding is not normally called, imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2

Lol 95% of the people watching this game who didn't have a rooting interest thought Cincinnati got hosed.

I don't know why you're so sensitive about it. If I was a Chiefs fan I'd be thrilled knowing that as long as Mahommes stays healthy the refs will give Kansas City every favorable call in big games.

• Haha
Lol 95% of the people watching this game who didn't have a rooting interest thought Cincinnati got hosed.

I don't know why you're so sensitive about it. If I was a Chiefs fan I'd be thrilled knowing that as long as Mahommes stays healthy the refs will give Kansas City every favorable call in big games.
Wow where'd you conduct that scientific poll? A lot of people like the Big Bang Theory too, people are stupid. Everyone always hates the top team. I'm on cloud nine right now, Chiefs are going to another Super Bowl!!

Questionable PI on Apple

The Intentional Grounding was the correct call.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
Eagles haven’t even played a team worth a shit much less beat a team worth a shit.

I like the Chiefs. Especially if you are going to give me points.

Outside of the 2, 3, 5, and 6 seed (3X) in the NFC and the 5 seed in the AFC, you would be correct.

They did beat the Colts tho 😉

Not sure how anyone can use the schedule argument at this point. They are 16-1 with their starting QB healthy, and not many of them were close. I don't care if you're playing the Broncos, Bears, and Raiders every week, that's impressive.

Last edited:
Outside of the 2, 3, 5, and 6 seed (3X) in the NFC and the 5 seed in the AFC, you would be correct.

They did beat the Colts tho 😉

Not sure how anyone can use the schedule argument at this point. They are 16-1 with their starting QB healthy. I don't care if you're playing the Broncos and Raiders every week, that's impressive.
NFC blows. Their Super Bowl run including a team with a horrible QB and a team with no QB.

Home field advantage has its upsides but it doesn’t mean you are battle tested.

Hurts isnt the same class as Mahomes so I will give the Chiefs the advantage. The good thing is we find out in a couple weeks.

I didn't care who won any of these playoff games until that rigged pile of dung last night. Now I hope the Eagles win by three touchdowns.

NFC blows. Their Super Bowl run including a team with a horrible QB and a team with no QB.

Home field advantage has its upsides but it doesn’t mean you are battle tested.

Hurts isnt the same class as Mahomes so I will give the Chiefs the advantage. The good thing is we find out in a couple weeks.

True, Hurts isn't near as good as Mahomes, but he is healthy and he has a lot more around him than Patrick does, and those around him are healthy.

The Eagles didn't have any issues with the big bad AFC teams, had much easier time with the Jags, Titans, and Colts than the Chiefs did, and hammered the Steelers. None of those other teams worry me, Burrow wouldn't make to halftime behind that line to Philly's pass rush.

Not sure you can say the AFC is better than the NFC. Last night's game was pretty ugly, The Bills appear to be fools gold, the Chargers are the Chargers. Not much different than the top in the NFC; it's the NFL, there is parity everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT