ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Chiefs - Dolphins Playoff game*** (less than 48 hours)

Who wins

• Chiefs

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brittany Mahomes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tyler Swift

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Wilford Brimley

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hill's firestarter child

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
This is going to be must see tv. As a Chiefs fan, I like the weather to their advantage. But I don't want Dolphin fans to say thats why KC wins, if they do.

Any of you that live close to their you can buy tix online for around $50 if you want to freeze your ass off. I'm fine plopping my fat butt down in front of large TV and having the better half cater the event.

Reactions: nu2u
This is going to be must see tv. As a Chiefs fan, I like the weather to their advantage. But I don't want Dolphin fans to say thats why KC wins, if they do.

Any of you that live close to their you can buy tix online for around $50 if you want to freeze your ass off. I'm fine plopping my fat butt down in front of large TV and having the better half cater the event.

There needs to be a GIAHORT bylaw that says you can't start an ****official**** game day thread before the actual game day.

Longtime Miami radio host “Big O” Orlando Alzugary

3/4ths of Miami’s defensive backfield is out for this game

Will The #MiamiDolphins and #MikeMcDaniel be Forced to Run the Ball due to the Weather in KC? 011124

Last edited:
Chiefs in a barn burner 17-13. For the gambles, bet the house on the over as my streak of picking winners keeps resetting at zero each week.

Can't frigging wait. Huge Chiefs fan, have kept up with all of the Taylor Swift gossip this year and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Only 3 ***, as all HORTers know 5 ***** are required for an official thread. I even backed down @QChawks last week when his official Packer thread failed to meet the * criteria...

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

As a Dolphins fan, I don't want to hear one excuse about cold from them. All they had to do was win last week and they could be nice and warm. They will lose and deserve it.

NWS KC @ the downtown airport, 454pm...

0 degrees
Winds NW 9 Gusts to 21
Wind Chill -15

Supposed to eventually get down to -12, winds 12 to 18, gusts up to 29.

It is 70 degrees currently in my living room. Wind speed zero, no wind chill. I predict it will remain 70 degrees.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Funny how nbc hypes the fact that th e game is on Peacock.

They don’t even realize nobody likes this ?

A shame to see a game between two teams like this playing in such shitty conditions. I'd love to see the NFL tell the MLB to pound sand and move the start of their season into mid summer so games like these are being played in November, not outside in January. The product has come too far to get watered down by bad winter weather.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I can't imagine playing in this weather without the sleaves. I know they have some gell that helps, but when you can't feel, you can't move

Samesies. I went to pick up pizza for the family a littlle bit ago and I said f this. Cold I can handle. Wind....No

This is the problem with the youth nowadays. Back in my day we would have went out in this wearing shorts and a tank top, and we would be doing work too because we had amazing work ethic.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
I really don't know what angle to look at it, does Ty Hill have it out for his old team or will they have it out for him

A shame to see a game between two teams like this playing in such shitty conditions. I'd love to see the NFL tell the MLB to pound sand and move the start of their season into mid summer so games like these are being played in November, not outside in January. The product has come too far to get watered down by bad winter weather.
Force cold weather teams to have a roof for situations like this. This cold will prevent us from seeing two great offenses do the things they do because Miami can’t close the deal at home.

Oh, and this…….

diabetes-bobby-hill.gif

This is the problem with the youth nowadays. Back in my day we would have went out in this wearing shorts and a tank top, and we would be doing work too because we had amazing work ethic.

Pay to be miserable vs watch for free in warm and in home catering.....

Reactions: Moral
I dunno how a person can get enough grip to even throw a football when it's that cold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT