ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2020 thread*****

Cubs off to a real hot .778 winning percentage after (just about) the first sixth of the schedule, with 4 highly winnable games [BP willing] on deck.

Going by my usual luck, the chances of this abbreviated season getting axed soon are very high.

Trying to figure out why they pitched to Baez with a 2-0 count, 1 out, and first base open.

Yep. I thought Jim DeShaies made a good point. The Pirate pitcher was making his MLB debut and he might not have been able to execute 'pitching around' Baez like a veteran could have. I was expecting a couple of pitches outside to see if Javy would swing and then 4 fingers out. Glad it didn't happen. :)

Reactions: HawkBall23
Did they ever say what Pittsburgh was arguing or asking the umpires to review? I’m guessing it had more to do with getting in the pitcher’s head than anything else.

Given the "suckiness" of the two Central divisions of MLB, entirely possible. Twinkies are equally as lucky.

The AL Central has 4 teams at or above .500. Don't lump us in with that trash on the NL side. There's a reason the White Sox have the 2nd best interleague record in the majors.

The AL Central has 4 teams at or above .500. Don't lump us in with that trash on the NL side. There's a reason the White Sox have the 2nd best interleague record in the majors.
Right now, the Central divisions have seven teams at 500 or below... more than the other two divisions.

A whole lotta Meh!

Even if it is true that the rest of the combined Central divisions suck, that's great news to me (as a Cubs fan)!

Right now, the Central divisions have seven teams at 500 or below... more than the other two divisions.

A whole lotta Meh!
2nd place East teams.......

Marlins
Orioles

Lmfao!!!!!!

Oh and as of now the east /west have TEN under .500. The central has 5, 1 less than the mighty east lol. Some interesting nebraska math you're using ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawked
2nd place East teams.......

Marlins
Orioles

Lmfao!!!!!!

Oh and as of now the east /west have TEN under .500. The central has 5, 1 less than the mighty east lol. Some interesting nebraska math you're using ;)

If you haven't figured it out by now, MitchLL is a troLL and a moronLL

Reactions: Hawked
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT