ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2024 thread*****

“The minute I become part of the conversation I’m not making good decisions anymore. Its simply about trying to make good decisions for the organization. I feel great about where the organization is but we played badly for two months and now we have to make decisions as it relates to that.”

—Jed

Won’t be buyers….

“The minute I become part of the conversation I’m not making good decisions anymore. Its simply about trying to make good decisions for the organization. I feel great about where the organization is but we played badly for two months and now we have to make decisions as it relates to that.”

—Jed

Won’t be buyers….

That comment doesn’t preclude trading for an addition that’s under contract or control beyond this season. The only thing he ruled out is rentals.

That comment doesn’t preclude trading for an addition that’s under contract or control beyond this season. The only thing he ruled out is rentals.
Correct, he plans on helping the team in the future. Where I think the quote is interesting is where he mentions two bad months. I would argue while they haven’t been horrible, they certainly haven’t been good enough to make the playoffs, especially given the payroll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT