ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

It’s crazy how obsessed some of you are with this nonsense.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

They actually worked for their money and didn’t inherit it.

How many people did Trump cheat and refuse to pay for work done for him?

It’s hard to believe a person can be as big of a POS as you, guess it explains why you worship the Orange POS.
Why not put him on ignore?

Reactions: Torg
He was terrible also, but he wasn't on my screen tonight was he.

That's the difference between you libs & normal people, we can dislike republicans & democrats, you guys line up & slurp whatever the party line is.
Blagovich (sp?) was a PoS. I guess you failed on this post. Not quite the answer you were going for.

Oh look, another obsessed dork.
You remind me of my Cowboys fan friends growing up. They were better than my Bears for years and they constantly ran their mouths. Then the 1985 44-0 game happened and suddenly they turned into babies. “You live for this!” That’s what you, as a Republican whose party sucks ass, remind me of.

If this isn’t important to you, walk away.

You remind me of my Cowboys fan friends growing up. They were better than my Bears for years and they constantly ran their mouths. Then the 1985 44-0 game happened and suddenly they turned into babies. “You live for this!” That’s what you, as a Republican whose party sucks ass, remind me of.

If this isn’t important to you, walk away.

lol. You still think I’m a Republican? No bro. I think all of this political bullshit is nonsense. You should too. Wake the **** up.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT