ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

ferris-bueller.gif

As long as you reply. Keep obsessing over these turds.

Bill Clinton was pretty damn good at this in his prime.

Yes, but he straight up looked at the camera and lied to people of this country. And then lied some more under oath. He caused the shine to come off on his legacy.

There are still plenty of people who refuse to forget him bold face lying. Many let the sex acts be his business, but the lying and the use of his position against a subordinate......

bill-clinton-relations.gif

lol. You still think I’m a Republican? No bro. I think all of this political bullshit is nonsense. You should too. Wake the **** up.
I hate this cop out. This election isn’t political. Is either American or anti American. trump wants a nation for only old rich white males. He has told us that. He also wants to be a dictator and not have a democracy. It’s your vote. Waste it by being dumb.

Yes, but he straight up looked at the camera and lied to people of this country. And then lied some more under oath. He caused the shine to come off on his legacy.

There are still plenty of people who refuse to forget him bold face lying. Many let the sex acts be his business, but the lying and the use of his position against a subordinate......

bill-clinton-relations.gif

Yeah, everyone knows. It's been getting brought up for almost 30 years now, a lot of times for really no reason. He was even impeached for it!

Reactions: sober_teacher
So are you looking to be a Scruddy and have everybody put you on ignore?

Geesh, it's history even if you're not gonna get anything else out of it.

You're an adult?

Omfg, seriously? You are so pathetically thin skinned that you are going to put me on ignore for calling you out on this cult like obsession? Good grief dude.

And what, exactly, is history here?

Of course I’m an adult. Are you? Wake up you baby.

I hate this cop out. This election isn’t political. Is either American or anti American. trump wants a nation for only old rich white males. He has told us that. He also wants to be a dictator and not have a democracy. It’s your vote. Waste it by being dumb.

Lolwut? Jfc.

So my assumption is that you are a Libertarian, right?

Maybe even worse

No. Absolutely not. I have zero political affiliation as I would never claim allegiance to either one of these pathetic parties. Good lord, why would you? At least your party is wayyyyyyyyy less embarrassing and pathetic as the other turds. So, at least you got that going for you, which is nice.

It’s worse than I thought.

My son had a guy at work say “all rapists should be castrated.” The guy is a Trump supporter, so my son said “that would apply to Trump wouldn’t it?” So the guy responds “women lie!” So my son says, “maybe we ought to rethink the castration thing.” Guy walks away head down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT