ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Where precisely is that? Who is it? In what context? It's funny how you can't address facts when your bullshit gets called out. You moved the goalposts to something from a pro-rapist/felon X account. That gives it zero credibility.
Link to your survey on how great thou are?

Step one. Make sure the rapist never sniffs the white house again. Step two, drill down into minutia like this later.

:cool:

456367762_10225786955289147_1415627173118238654_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
you miss them drone striking american citizens?
Are you referring to Americans that may or may not have been targeted after taking up arms with Middle East terrorist organizations in foreign lands?

Yeah.

Oh, and I also appreciate them finding and killing Bin Laden after the Bush administration failed to do so while starting 2 full scale wars and destabilizing the entire Middle East in the process.

I get what you're saying. However, how'd his blow job and cigar thing ever come to light? Imo, you cannot compare the seriousness of Trump's impeachments and Clinton's.

Who is comparing their impeachments? I was responding to Tom's comment about Obama and Clinton and how Clinton's lying was why Obama stands alone. And then how the lying between the Clinton and Trump are not on the same level and how the R's used to care about lying, so much that they impeached Clinton for lying. Now, it's not a concern.

Never mentioned trump's impeachment, reread post 578, the entire post is about honesty. Not criminal behavior.

Who is comparing their impeachments? I was responding to Tom's comment about Obama and Clinton and how Clinton's lying was why Obama stands alone. And then how the lying between the Clinton and Trump are not on the same level and how the R's used to care about lying, so much that they impeached Clinton for lying. Now, it's not a concern.

Never mentioned trump's impeachment, reread post 578, the entire post is about honesty. Not criminal behavior.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I thought it was ridiculous for Clinton to be impeached for lying about an affair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT