ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Still only half the deaths caused by the DNC's abortion trailers but still a wild statistic. This may be one of the best blood sacrifices for the DNC ever. Maybe..

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Glad to see that scruffy is on board for some serious gun control now. Good job scruffy, keep it up.
I've long been a proponent of mental health screenings for guns. Where the left suddenly breaks from me on this (usually) is when I say that no trans person should be allowed to own a firearm (due to the obvious mental illness). For their own safety as well as others.

Always great to see Gunther and Catturd together in one post trying to console one another.
Rafael Nadal Crying GIF by Tennis Channel

The R speakers coming out and publically outlining why KH is a better option than DT AND having some clear examples / stories is pretty powerful and should get ACTUAL Non-Trump Rs to actually vote blue.

And old school conservatives may be a dying breed, but they certainly aren't RINOs. Regardless of what Trump will say when he gets the final list of the R speakers against him. (and when at least 1 poster here figures it out).

He lied about a blow job. 🤣

And the cigar thing. But, when your main currency is establishing trust with the general public and then you straight up lie to them, it undermines the faith in the leader. While trump voters don't get this, and say "all politicians lie" as a way to excuse trump and try to get him back on a level playing field with better men, it is only a way to drag everyone else down. A real leader doesn't. It also it a large leap between a "calculated, white lie" and simply lying when one is caught with their pants down. The degree is a critical difference.

And it should and has tarnished Clinton's legacy forever.

Don't forget, at one time the Republicans (rightfully so) cared about this. It's why Clinton was impeached. It's also one more aspect of the nobility of the position that trump has tarnished.

I don't feel like reading through all 15 pages of this thread, but Doug, Michelle, and Barack were excellent last night. If you watched their full speeches and disagree, then you must be living in an alternate reality.

Regardless of politics, yes. Home runs.

I didn't watch the Republican Convention, and they showed comparisons of the roll calls, and wow!

It was like being at a funeral vs. a Super Bowl game.

And the cigar thing. But, when your main currency is establishing trust with the general public and then you straight up lie to them, it undermines the faith in the leader. While trump voters don't get this, and say "all politicians lie" as a way to excuse trump and try to get him back on a level playing field with better men, it is only a way to drag everyone else down. A real leader doesn't. It also it a large leap between a "calculated, white lie" and simply lying when one is caught with their pants down. The degree is a critical difference.

And it should and has tarnished Clinton's legacy forever.

Don't forget, at one time the Republicans (rightfully so) cared about this. It's why Clinton was impeached. It's also one more aspect of the nobility of the position that trump has tarnished.
I get what you're saying. However, how'd his blow job and cigar thing ever come to light? Imo, you cannot compare the seriousness of Trump's impeachments and Clinton's.

I just want to see the Hulk do his thing... then see Kackles get up and talk about the passage of time.

But to answer your question, I'm not voting for Trump or Harris.
Anyone who wants to see a pro “rassler” body slam a woman half his size is by definitely a Trump supporter. That’s just sad and sick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT