ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

I know you guys have to pretend Harris is the greatest thing since sliced bread but….if Joe had stepped aside prior to the primaries we’d have ended up with someone better than her as the D nominee.
Why don't you answer the question asked? Ever?

Another question - who is this "we" you refer to? You and the turd in your pocket? SMFH.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and nelly02
I know you guys have to pretend Harris is the greatest thing since sliced bread but….if Joe had stepped aside prior to the primaries we’d have ended up with someone better than her as the D nominee.
I'm honestly not sure many up and coming stars would want to try and pick up the mantle of the biden/harris administration which has been an absolute disaster.

This is the DNC thread dipshit. Why don't you take your obsessive, pants pissing, MAGA shitposts elsewhere. You are polluting the thread
It wouldn't make much sense to point out how ****ed aoc and warnock are in the rnc thread given the obvious, would it?

This is the DNC thread dipshit. Why don't you take your obsessive, pants pissing, MAGA shitposts elsewhere. You are polluting the thread
Pants pissing makes me think about pants shitting which makes me think about joe biden tbh

Yeah, his cousin flew on Epstein’s plane. That’s sus AF.
Nah, a woman said he raped her too. It wasn't walked back as trumps comment was either. Wanna know something weirder? Said cousins sister worked at Harvard and had an office down the way from Mr epstein. Weird.

Well that's not how it worked out. She's infinitely better than the guy who runs your shit stain party.....get your house in order before worrying about ours

I know you guys are trying to pretend that dinner at an awesome steakhouse is great. But think what you're missing out by not dining with an actual rapist in a dumpster.

He means it wouldn’t be an issue with Trump supporters. Who weren’t going to vote for anyone with a D behind their name in the first place. Literally no one who isn’t full MAGA cares about this.
no, it also matters to the supposedly moderate conservatives who ALWAYS find some reason they just can't vote for Democrat because "the right one" didn't get nominated

Exactly so maybe you should quit ya bitchin.
that is impossible matt damon GIF by Saturday Night Live

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT