ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

One man before he was president apparently saying the words “surge the border” is more responsible than Trump is for 1/6?

That’s fascinating logic.
Yeah. Keep your head in the sand. Over 8 million logged illegal border crossings under Biden and for three years him and his minions screamed “What border crisis!”

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
He had 50 plus in the debate. He only lies. He’s never told the truth except that his followers are basement dwellers.
If he said 50 lies then listing 4 should be easy. You listed exactly zero for some reason. Weird.

Give me 4 examples to compare or I have to assume you're lying worse than senile ole joe

Literally every time he opened his yapper.
It should be easy to provide 4 very specific examples then to compare to the long debunked hoaxes biden talked about last night. Feel free to share otherwise I have to assume you actually have nothing

I don't know if I find it weird or fascinating that people actually watch these conventions and get "pumped up".

You know who the nominee is, you are being spoon fed the same lines you have heard for a year plus, and you are learning nothing new.

You are taking time out of your day to watch 3 days of people sucking off Trump and 3 days of people munching Kamala.
We REALLY don’t need those visuals…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT