ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL FRIDAY NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD***

San Diego State moves on to try and knock out Duke. Meanwhile, NDSU giving Gonzaga a nice game.

Of the four 8 vs 1 matches, who do you think has the best shot at the upset?

San Diego State - Duke

Cincinnati - Kentucky

Oregon - Wisconsin

North Carolina State - Villanova

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:
San Diego State moves on to try and knock out Duke. Meanwhile, NDSU giving Gonzaga a nice game.

San Diego State - Duke

Cincinnati - Kentucky

Oregon - Wisconsin

NC State

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:

San Diego State - Duke

Cincinnati - Kentucky

Oregon - Wisconsin

I don't see an upset happening, but I'd give N.C. State the best shot.

The intriguing thing to me over the weekend is what #2 seeds survive. They all have formidable competition (3 Big 10 schools).....Virginia has Michigan State, Arizona has Ohio State, Gonzaga will have Iowa and Kansas has Wichita State.

The official just T'd up Cooley from Providence for yelling at his players in a timeout. The ego of some of these officials is getting ridiculous.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It appears a lower-seed waited until the last game of the day to pull off a victory as Dayton leads Providence by 13 late.

Originally posted by Michael1969:
It appears a lower-seed waited until the last game of the day to pull off a victory as Dayton leads Providence by 13 late.
Hey!! I got at least one upset pick right by golly...............
flush.r191677.gif

Most wins by higher seeds in a single day of the tournament since 2000. (I think that's the only other time the higher seeds went 15-1...)

Also 3rd time ever that all 8 seeds won, which wasn't a surprise to me at all. I thought all 8 seeds had favorable matchups even though there were a couple close games.

Originally posted by iceland:
Not surprised Coastal Carolina gave Wisconsin a fairly tough game. I watched CC's last game and they are a solid team. Really could have been a higher seed. Also, I am still not totally sold on the Badgers. Their bench is horrible, no depth. Some team is gonna really get them in foul trouble or a starter is gonna get banged up a bit. I just don't see them making the title game, though I hope I am wrong.
I hope you are wrong. The first 6 are playing very well. If Tre can give Bucky some decent minutes next weekend, their chances are decent, certainly better than last year.

" Go Oles!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT