ADVERTISEMENT

***Official FSU vs. Syracuse Thread***

We need to start beating teams in the ground, can not let these lesser teams stay so close late in games. The committee could use that against us if there is a decision at the end of the year.
True. We haven't heard the term "game control" since 2014 but we will again if there's a question.

Reactions: NoleinATL
We need to start beating teams in the ground, can not let these lesser teams stay so close late in games. The committee could use that against us if there is a decision at the end of the year.

We still have plenty of time to get style points in this one....

Reactions: NoleinATL
I know it is tough to get everyone touches when you have a lot of weapons, but I would have at least 5 or so plays every game that are designed to get the ball to Bell. Seems like we have not utilized him enough.

I know it is tough to get everyone touches when you have a lot of weapons, but I would have at least 5 or so plays every game that are designed to get the ball to Bell. Seems like we have not utilized him enough.
4 catches for 87 yards so far. Not sure on the targets.

It’s funny we are up 27-3 on a 4-2 team and pissed the hell off because, yet again, we should be up almost 50-3. But we are up 27-3! Almost 10 points over the spread. First world problems.

And heaven help the rest of country if we figure out how to play D, play O and coach 4 quarters. We will be destroying teams and have a real good shot at winning it all if we can do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT