ADVERTISEMENT

* Official FSU @ Duke Gameday Thread *

Every position needs to be open for new players to show up for the rest of the season. If Mike stays (he will, they always think they are one change away from fixing it), but almost all position coaches should be considering a new option.

Reactions: BrianNole777
This though.

9ZW3YI2.png

michael fassbender perfection GIF

Rock bottom. We need to disband the program and play at a non-schlarship level
We could gather up guys at the IM field who would give better effort
It's one thing to lose, it's another to not even resemble a football team. We haven't looked good since the opening drive vs GT. I honestly feel like I'm reliving the Willie Taggart years and that's not fair to my ticker.

It's one thing to lose, it's another to not even resemble a football team. We haven't looked good since the opening drive vs GT. I honestly feel like I'm reliving the Willie Taggart years and that's not fair to my ticker.

We a tually looked good to open the game. 3& out on D, two explosive plays from Toa, then he was pretty much dismissed fom the game plan. Never saw those plays again, and hardlynsae him again.

You folks have a better understanding than me. But how the hell does FSU become so bad in one year?
Covered up BAD recruiting with ridiculous portal hits and a seasoned QB in Travis that made the OL look serviceable. The Orange Bowl gave us a glimpse of what was to come, but we were all to pissed about the snub to really see it.

Covered up BAD recruiting with ridiculous portal hits and a seasoned QB in Travis that made the OL look serviceable. The Orange Bowl gave us a glimpse of what was to come, but we were all to pissed about the snub to really see it.

Hopefully they play the younger guys here on out to see what they have.

Rebuilding sucks. But if you do it right, you can come out in a better place.

Iowa barely beat Northern Illinois for their only win Ferentz's 1st year.

The team is broken. Mike seems to be too. I made a decision to stop watching a few games ago, but came back to watch Brock and Luke. I’m out again. Awful, awful product being put out week after week. Would love to be proven wrong, but don’t think Mike will be able to turn this thing around.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
The team is broken. Mike seems to be too. I made a decision to stop watching a few games ago, but came back to watch Brock and Luke. I’m out again. Awful, awful product being put out week after week. Would love to be proven wrong, but don’t think Mike will be able to turn this thing around.
I know nothing here, but is it possible that he gets axed after the season? Looks like they're staring at a 2-10 mark. Or does a buyout make it not feasible?

I’m seeing things the same way and OMG it makes me so sad.
Tonight the offense was just embarrassing. We don’t have any WR’s who can get separation and catch the dang ball and we don’t have an OL who can function on an even average level.
We got some nice runs but when you don’t have a passing game it’s not hard to see the defense is going to shut down the run game pretty quickly and just make the QB run for his life.
Shades of 1974…

Reactions: LBoogie28
I know nothing here, but is it possible that he gets axed after the season? Looks like they're staring at a 2-10 mark. Or does a buyout make it not feasible?
You should know something…as we already discussed this topic in the SMU thread a few weeks back…
And people think having this same coach create a winning staff at FSU is going to happen?

Do you think it’s a good move to give him $65 MM to go away, and then having to go “bargain” shopping for the next coach (and staff)?

Sure. It's not my money. What do I care? It's not like it hasn't neen done. Nebraska had 3 coaches on the payroll at the same time a few years ago. 😃

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT