ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Hawkeye vs Kitten game thread*****

Not to take away anything from the Hawks, but NW is steeply overrated. Still love to watch a good ol' Hawkeye beatdown. Keep winning boys!

They are, but when has that mattered? Look how long Fitz & NW have been a pain in Kirk's side. It's refreshing to see Iowa do to NW what they have done the last two seasons.

These announcers BLOW. Ripping on a team up 30 and about to go 7-0....

I think he is convinced that we are only winning cause of dropped balls by NW and playing and "easy" west schedule....

Did Greise just say PSU was arguably one of the top 4 teams in the Big Ten? They're barely a top 4 team in the B1G East. What a moron.

Instead of downplaying our competition it's time to realize that Iowa is a VERY good football team.

I agree that Iowa is very good. Just don't think NW is top 25 good....

Still a big win for the Hawks. Keeps us undefeated and in the past it has been a tough place to get a win. Injuries are mounting up for us but the Hawks have proven time and time again that the next man in can get the job done. It has definitely been a special season so far.

These announcers BLOW. Ripping on a team up 30 and about to go 7-0....

I think he is convinced that we are only winning cause of dropped balls by NW and playing and "easy" west schedule....
Don't forget failure of jNW defense to execute tackling our running backs when they juke the DBs out of their f'ing shorts...

Michigan O really only scored 17 on NW defense.... this game has been much more dominant, but "Greasy balls" won't tell anyone that.

And I was worried at halftime...

This is simply amazing. I did not see this ass whuppin' coming at all.

Does moving the guard to tackle make THAT big a difference? Seems so.

"By the way, while we were schmoozing all over Michigan once again, an Iowa player was injured..."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT