ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

Just handoffs from here on out. Who woulda guessed that.

But stunned that they took CM out already.

I can never understand why they being bring in a backup QB in situations like this only to have them hand off?? Isn't the goal to get him game experience and for my dumb perspective that includes being able to throw the ball.

I can never understand why they being bring in a backup QB in situations like this only to have them hand off?? Isn't the goal to get him game experience and for my dumb perspective that includes being able to throw the ball.
my guess is its to get him comfortable, confident and help slow the game down.

Reactions: desihawk
Not for me. This team was embarrassing for half a game. That's not gonna work the rest of the season.
We know what we've got with KF, man.

I'm ok with just winning games - however it happens - because I know to expect any more than that is just folly and only disappointment awaits.

Kirk Ferentz coaches the game (offensively) like the players are still wearing leather helmets, the football fields are mud pits with some dirty white lines scrawled about them and the forward pass has yet to become a fad that's caught on.

So if not for Hall and that punt return, Iowa won 38-0 today.

Still would like to see more points on the board against inferior competition, but takes a very slight bit out of the sting of last week's shitshow.
More points would be nice, but the O is averaging over 100 yards per game more than this point last season. Which is very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT