ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Illinois PBP thread**

Grace's wife says the fans are making fun of them
Ironside hasn't yawned tonight.
But that's because Grace is telling the Bestie Boys story.

Reactions: el dub
Ayala is more than Cardani wants right now
SW on Cardani
Cardini shoots a shot from a long ways away.
1:31
Cardina is staying away. Ironside is singing the "staying away" song to SStaying alive
Cardini deep and hips
Ayala covers a leg and catches Cardini on a roll
TD Ayala.
Riding and Cardini flat
Trying for a tilt
Cardini is flat
54 RT
end of 1
3-0

Illinois hasn't done much
2nd
Ayala down
Up and out
4-0 46 RT
Ayala shuck to body cannot finish
oob
1:30
SW on Cardini for fleeing
5-0
restart and Cardini in ddep on a leg
SM
1 min
Drake looking good on the ties
Shuck to a single to a double
TD for DA
8-0
33 left
RT over 1 min
flat
end of 2
RT is 1:30

Reactions: WildTurk
Sometimes I wonder if they hold the wrong arm/color up and instead of correcting it they just go with it. Not sure how else you explain it. Just ridiculous

They called him for not letting his opponent circle back in. Worst rule there is.

I think he's better than his record as well. For the future can he go 157? Not sure where he fits in.

He tried that a year or two ago. He was famished and dead tired immediately. Not happening. He’s too big for that.

He’s not so good we need to find a spot for him so no worries about how he “fits.”

Reactions: eb05 and MVPFAN
Ayala feels like he is right on the edge to taking it to the next level. I feel like he has pretty much every tool he just needs to demonstrate consistency and maybe some savvy.

Great dual. Nearfall points? Tech falls? An actual fall? Holy cow, what's going on here?

I was okay with the reffing except for the stall against Riggins. But Riggins needed to shoot the guy off the mat instead of push him.

Kennedy OW.
Kennedy looked like an animal. What in the world, a month ago he couldn't breath the whole third period to ragdolling Ruth in the third. 👀👀
I'm blown away.

Kennedy looked like an animal. What in the world, a month ago he couldn't breath the whole third period to ragdolling Ruth in the third. 👀👀
I'm blown away.

In the words of Patrick Kennedy himself, "they should of killed me when they had the chance". In all seriousness though come March following this season, some real thought needs to go into figuring out how to get Arnold, Caliendo and Armold all in that mat.

Reactions: Sett1997
In the words of Patrick Kennedy himself, "they should of killed me when they had the chance". In all seriousness though come March following this season, some real thought needs to go into figuring out how to get Arnold, Caliendo and Armold all in that mat.
They need to cut us both off bro.
I'm doing my post every few minutes and you have double Arnold vision.
It's time for me to do a Rodney Dangerfield joke.
That's the sign I'm drinking. 😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: TarpHawk
I'm blown away.

I don't think I've ever seen Kennedy gas except for those couple of matches. If we hadn't of needed him there, I don't think they would have wrestled him as he was dinged up. I like how he has started pacing his matches like Sorensen. After a couple of guys up at the top, it's wide open.

No, he is not a 157.
Just because someone looks better up a weight, doesn’t mean they will be better down 2 weights. Most likely just the opposite. Would be too sucked down. Unfortunately, pk or caliendo will sit next year, unless caliendo lets his muscles atrophy, which means he won’t be as good also. Next year, 157 will be Ferrari if he stays here, or convince Blaze at transfer from Purdue and hopefully bring his younger brother. Not sure if there will be another Franek type to fall into our lap. Need big transfer again at 141 for 3rd straight time.

Oh I tell ya, drinking , I got to cut back. Wife says I drink too much.. it's tough..it's tough.
Last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen Kennedy gas except for those couple of matches. If we hadn't of needed him there, I don't think they would have wrestled him as he was dinged up. I like how he has started pacing his matches like Sorensen. After a couple of guys up at the top, it's wide open.
Agreed Chief. That was crazy though how out of shape he was.
Amazing how quickly he put himself in this shape. Cool thing is he's probably not even close to peaking.

Reactions: IAChief32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT