ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Illinois State at Iowa game thread***

jsbailey324

Scout Team
Jan 26, 2015
Love or hate ferentz, it's that time of the year again gentlemen. Here's to the boys in black and gold proving the prognosticators wrong and winning the West! Go Hawks!

We are currently in Cape Town SA. When does the game start there? I know 11:00 so I think that it is 6:00 pm here. Keep the updates coming.

Big start for the Hawks today! No sleeping on the Redbirds. Definitely a little nervous this morning but I think the Hawkeyes come out on top by 10.

GO HAWKS!

Iowa going with our theme of taking the ball first....King brings it out from 5 yards deep in the end zone and we start on the 19.

I am glad to see Iowa breaking out that little swing pass to Canzeri, it was really effective against Nebraska last season.

This is something that we seem to do past few years that drives me crazy... Good drives until red zone then sputter....

Was Kirk really going to go for it? If so, he must really feeling the pressure and may go away from the "Play not to lose" mentality.

That could bode well for Iowa this year... and I mean that without tongue in cheek!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT