ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA GAME THREAD******

That was f'ing stupid, predictable f'ing offense......what a f'ing joke. You had a field position from a bad punt and you run up the middle twice? 4.5 million for that crap?

LMAO did any one see that girls face? Someone get a picture of that.

Wow -- MN really is that bad. Nice play by the D. Unbelievably stupid throw by Mitch "Iowa hater" Leidner.

It was hideous, but it was a W. Makes me cringe to think of Wisconsin or Michigan, but I'll take it!

Wadley should be getting more touches than Daniels

Leidner is average big ten QB I think the D also finally played a great game and minny receivers are bad like ours. No wonder he only threw to vandenburg. Kittle is good but he's a TE

WE have beaten Rutgers and Minnesota and lost to lousy NW team. Feels good. Possibly 7-5 is in the cars, bowl game in detroit.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Where the HELL has this defense been this year? Minny's offense is really terrible but we have looked damn good on defense.....
I really think it was a lot more about MN being completely inept on offense than a great game by our D. They looked shockingly like Iowa's offense. Pretty much a mirror image, except their QB is worse. The forward pass seems to be a completely foreign concept to MN, lucky for us.

Reactions: IaHawk41
Leidner worst b10 qb I've seen in a while

He's got to have a stud OL and RB like he had a couple years back...then they keep ahead of chains and he can make throws off play action and use his legs. They laid 49 pts or so on us a couple years ago?

LMAO did any one see that girls face? Someone get a picture of that.

Which girl?

2s9qc7b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT