ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA GAME THREAD******

Wow I was a huge CJ supported the last 2 years. But man he has really regressed. Idk if he is rattled, injured, coaching, seeing ghosts....maybe all of the above. But his decision making and moxy has been shot

He's taken a pounding and doesn't have anyone on offense that can make a play to bail him out.

Way to waste a down with Stanley in there.......give Stanley a shot to make a play.......now CJ fumbled and it is 3rd and 10. Nice job!!

Everyone in the joint knew we were running. Was a perfect time to play action.

A terrible punt gives Iowa the ball at mid field needing a FG to take the lead.
Does anyone really need to guess as to what the outcome will be? SMH

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
giphy.gif
That's brilliant! If you could sum up this game in a facial expression, this is it. Moral_victory wins the internet for the day.

I'm glad CJ is pissed off, but it doesn't do any good to be pissed off if you're going to be making those mistakes.

29 plays in the offensive half and we have 6 points. Greg Davis should have to walk home.

Reminds me of what Vandy went through...CJ lot better, but no QB can play without blockers and receivers. KF in end is to blame for not staffing legit players on offense.

Problem is MN has way too much time for our D to fold up its tent and let them score. Maybe we change that this time.

I've been saying this all year....why doesn't Wadley get more carries! He is so damn explosive. I know he is not an "every down back" but he is a game changer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT