ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA GAME THREAD******

Wadley is so explosive...with the way calls have gone against Iowa this year I always fear he will get flagged for taunting and the TD taken away when he high steps.

And a QB that can't throw. Wide open with no pressure on him and he throws it into the stands

Wow -- MN is really horrendous. Leidner was curling up in a ball long before there was any pressure. But I'll take it.

So here we are, back where we were against NDSU. Can we get a couple of first downs or do we hand it back for a game-winning drive?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
LOL for those complaining about Wadley high-stepping. JFC someone needs to play with emotion and swagger. If Brian Ferentz chews him for this, he doen't understand anything about what this team needs right now.

So here we are, back where we were against NDSU. Can we get a couple of first downs or do we hand it back for a game-winning drive?
It would just be like Claeys to go for 2 if the Goofs do get a TD. I could see that happening haha

Please KF/GD, go for a score......need to spark this team!! Quit running it up the f'ing middle and trying to burn clock. Geez, quit playing prevent offense........Go score!!

Don't understand why iowa didn't go back to trips. It's their best running formation.

Well, it was a good call. Hats off to the coaches. But a totally boneheaded play by CJ to go OOB.

Here's to hoping for a long, long career for Tracy Claeys at Minnesota. I particularly like his game plan strategy of attacking the other teams strong points and avoid the weaknesses of the other team.

Reactions: GPRHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT