ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa State @ IOWA Game Thread*****

Wtf kind of call was that??

Both daddy and son should be fired for this disgrace!!!

ISU 34 Iowa 17

I am predicting, assuming they play a 12th game, a 9-3 year for ISU while the Hawks end up at 5-7. This simply isn’t a very good Iowa team. A very inept offense and what will prove to be an average defense. This will ISU’s best team since the early 2000’s. Thankfully Campbell will be snatched up by a more prestigious program so the Clones can quickly move back to the cellar where they belong.

ISU 34 Iowa 17

I am predicting, assuming they play a 12th game, a 9-3 year for ISU while the Hawks end up at 5-7. This simply isn’t a very good Iowa team. A very inept offense and what will prove to be an average defense. This will ISU’s best team since the early 2000’s. Thankfully Campbell will be snatched up by a more prestigious program so the Clones can quickly move back to the cellar where they belong.
Try harder

Reactions: jason33
Damn Welch and IKM out...hope Colbert steps up. LB scares me. IKM being out doesn't worry me.

I tried to follow the game thread last week but there are so many posters that pee their pants at the first fourth and punt I was embarrassed. Color me I don't forget who panics and posts stupid shiit.
I almost never follow in a game thread, while the game is in progress. Way too much over reacting to the slightest miscue.

I find the game threads to be quite entertaining, the following morning.

Gary just gave an interesting stat, the Cyclones carried the ball over 600 times last year and only fumbled once. That’s a rush or pass completed.

Was going to get something to eat before the game, but I'm too nervous. I just can't get a handle on this game, I have no clue what's going to happen.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Was going to get something to eat before the game, but I'm too nervous. I just can't get a handle on this game, I have no clue what's going to happen.

Agree with all of that. Just not sure what to expect.

ISU 34 Iowa 17

I am predicting, assuming they play a 12th game, a 9-3 year for ISU while the Hawks end up at 5-7. This simply isn’t a very good Iowa team. A very inept offense and what will prove to be an average defense. ...
django.gif

The delay of game was just a handicap Kirk was nice enough to give the Clowns

The funniest part is, this wouldn't be happening if we didn't get that penalty.

Reactions: HawkGem11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT