ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Iowa vs. Maryland game thread *****

Boys, I just pulled out a pan of killer enchiladas out of the oven, I'm on the outskirts of buzz city and settling comfortably in front of the Big Screen. Ready for this one....

GO HAWKS!!!
to stay on the outskirts is your next challenge :)

38 min to kick off.

Little Debbie would call this a sell out.

FApoeS-XIAE1ve2

Good thing they let school out early. Looks as intimidating as we have been warned about.

For those fearing the MD QB, before the season were you also afraid of IA State's QB? Or IN's?

Taulia is just another version. IA's defense will be prepared.

Gotta say, it's going to be a tough one tonight. The offense is going to have to show us a lot more than they have to this point in the season. Our streak of holding teams under 25 points is in serious jeopardy.

i'm concerned that our players went in with expectations of a big crowd in black and now have to adjust expectations

Reactions: JBJRFL
Looks like fhe crowd at the open practice in August. Holy hell. NW looks good compared to MD crowd.

I know that KF likes to receive the ball first. But with this defense it’d be nice to start every game by kicking off and letting the defense stall them out deep and give our offense a chance to start with decent field position

Am I the only one who loves our away unis at night? Maybe it’s just our helmets at night I love, regardless of the jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT