ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Iowa vs Minnesota game thread****

At this point down 9 I would love to understand what he can bring to the mix. Have not seen it on defense, he can’t score so Minnesota doesn’t have to worry about him spitting up.
Poor mans JBo.

Unfortunately we don't have any other options I'm afraid. JBo isn't really getting it done so far in the first half. I would think JBo plays almost the entire second half though. I sure hope it's not too much Connor.

Fran has this substitution pattern of pulling Moss and running JBo and Connor for the last 6-8 minutes or whatever. That would be a huge mistake tonight if he did that.
Yup. Moss needs to stay on the floor in the second half, D it up, and hunt for shots. I don't want him to go iso, but he is lethal right now hunting for shots.

Btw did u guys here Minnesota at one time out? “we know what they are going to do....”. I think we ALL do. Damn I’d like to see us find some inside out opportunities. Openings for Joe. Etc.

I’m going to guess we come out in man. I expect minny to be ready for it and isolate jbo and Garza.

We don't even try to box out when we play zone. Either our players are dumb or the coaches are.

Yes, but how many shots have they taken? Maybe we can get them a few more shots? And a few less Cook turnovers...

Joe has a wide open look he didn’t take. Sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands and make something happen. As of right now, joe and jbo have completely crawled 8nto a shell.

I sure hope Iowa comes out fired up and at the very least contest shots at the damn bucket.. just please show some heart for Effing crying out loud! Jbo, CMac & JW have to keep running on O they can’t get shots of the bounce and hopefully minny cools down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT