ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Iowa vs Minnesota game thread****

BIZKGP7.gif

Effing embarrassing. Gave him a wide open 3 to close the half. Murphy might post a triple double in this one. That was the worst defensive basketball I can remember watching.

Moss should shoot until he misses

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
14-5 with a win over the Pac10's best
4-4 in the best conference in America
You need to recalibrate what not good means.

LOLz....the Pac-12 is a garbage conference. I wouldn't hang my hat on that. I'd be willing to wager Minnesota is playing in the NIT come March. Iowa may be too, but I am fairly confident the rodents will not be in the NCAA tournament.

What an absolutely horrible defensive effort in this first half. They better change their mindset over the half, or Minnesota is going to hang 100+ on them in this loss.

I wish we had these guys at home later in the season. We can beat these guys, but they are hot right now and it's going to be very hard.

Fran philosophy is let teams have open 3's and hope they don't make them. Even brick layers like Minnesota can get hot and
it is contagious when you don't have an hand in your face.

55 at half. Embarrassing and that locker room better be ashamed.
Moss and Garza are the only reason we are within 9.

I love garza on offense but he just stands there on defense and is a huge liability in this game

Challenge a fricking shot once and awhile!

Reactions: ichawks
It’s not possible for MN to shoot that well in the 2nd half. It’s also not possible for Iowa to play that poorly on defense in the 2nd half. Is it?

I’d like to say Minnesota can’t keep up the offensive explosion...but they do get to play Iowa in 2nd half too.

Teams only have to guard 4 players when Connor on the floor too. He has any 3 he wants, and doesn’t even peek at the rim.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
It’s not possible for MN to shoot that well in the 2nd half. It’s also not possible for Iowa to play that poorly on defense in the 2nd half. Is it?

Yes, it’s possible. It seems we say this at every halftime. This defense is awful.

I don’t see how Iowa has gotten in a fight yet.. getting dunked on, jumpers to the face at will, giving up 55 FREAKING points in one half of basketball! Is anyone on the team gonna get mad & D up and play ball or are the effing cool with this garbage?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT