ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan’s stroke looks so smooth. He looks the part!!! The exhibition game is on league pass FYI

I do enjoy that he has conversations with his alter ego handle though
Yeah it’s just a weird thing he has going on with his made up handle to act like he is having a conversation with an actual human. Like the way he asks a question then his alter ego answers makes me Lol though. Idk if he knows this but he isn’t tricking anyone haha but whatever helps peoples mental health is cool I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Hawktheworld
So many people in the media hated on the Kings for the pick.. doubt they'll eat crow but funny nonetheless
It will be interesting how Ivey and Murray’s careers go as they will be linked by these fanbases because of Draft night. All kings fans and media are all in on Keegan now tho.

Reactions: Bro D
Think we'll get 82 game threads this year?
He just called me out on this thread in his preseason Kings game thread lol. I let him know it was suggested I do this earlier in this thread in draft night for the very reason of what he is doing right now hahaha. I’m pretty sure it was you that suggested it

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
It all depends on how far some posters want to take it. :)
All games are part of the season so it should all go here.
Agreed, this must be the official thread for all Keegan Murray games for his entire career. The thread title says it all.

I appreciate all the stuff he comes up with…..if people don’t like him they don’t have to open his posts

anonymous people behind keyboards can be awfully ugly
Your boy is one of the ugliest on this site and he never comes up with anything on his own. He just copy and paste’s other peoples opinions. If you like what he “offers” so much, just follow the same people on Twitter.

Your boy is one of the ugliest on this site and he never comes up with anything on his own. He just copy and paste’s other peoples opinions. If you like what he “offers” so much, just follow the same people on Twitter.
Don’t trust a word that nat guy says. He loves the ferentz mafia

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
he’s not my boy…… and I do follow a lot of them….. like I said you don’t have to open his posts……. and if you think I’m going to let you tell me what or who to like or follow you’re Insane….. JFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT