ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official MN Timberwolves 2021-2022 season game thread*****

This thread is on fire😂. I've honestly never known anyone who gave a crap about the twolves but I did see them on Wednesday and they smoked the Nugs. I could see that being a play in rematch

This thread is on fire😂. I've honestly never known anyone who gave a crap about the twolves but I did see them on Wednesday and they smoked the Nugs. I could see that being a play in rematch
It is a joke of a franchise. I just hibernate usually when they collapse since the 2004 season but ready when they finally are good. This lineup has a lot of potential. Fingers crossed.

Nice young core led by Kentucky alum KAT. I don't watch NBA very much but I do follow box scores of former Kentucky players and right now KAT and Booker are at the top of the best performers list.

Just when I thought you couldn’t be any more annoying, I see this and realize you’re a t-wolves fan like me and totally redeem yourself.
kinda nice to see they actually have some depth this year. Hoping they can keep it up and get into that 6 seed or higher.
Nice Tommy Boy play at words!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT