ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official MN Timberwolves 2021-2022 season game thread*****

KAT sure laid a turd last night. Needs to stop fouling so much. On the bright side, he should be rested up after sitting out Sunday and not playing much last night.
I have a feeling this series against Memphis is going to be a fun one between a couple younger teams.

Reactions: bojihawk44
Nope they are mentally soft. It would have if they didn't blow it tonight. I'd be shocked if it goes 6.
Don't forget to start your post game thread hypocritically calling out people for being too hard on the team after a loss like you do on the BB board.

Don't forget to start your post game thread hypocritically calling out people for being too hard on the team after a loss like you do on the BB board.
This is pro sports if they can't handle mentally soft they'll be ok with their 200 million #Derp

This game is getting tough to watch. All the flopping and ticky tack crap is getting annoying. Guys get a love tape to the head and they are down for the count.
also wolves are getting to sloppy with the ball. Gonna choke this one away as well
I still can't figure out how they blew game 3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT