ADVERTISEMENT

****Official (?) NBA Playoffs Thread****

Great matchups for a Friday night in quarantine. Miami has a chance to break Milwaukee's back. And I think Lakers/Rockets is about as good as it gets for a second round series. Conference finals worthy.

Your #1 needs to be a ball handler if you want to win when in counts.

or Giannas needs to work with Kareem on sky hook.

He needs to stop chucking 3s but I think he did that tonight because he tweaked something in the first half. Didn't look good when it happened but he kept playing. Grimaced quite a bit in the second half.

Rondo returning was the best thing that could have happened for the Rockets chances this series.

It's crazy but honestly something about the Bucks just never adds up. Great regular season team but doesn't have the makeup to be a championship team yet.

It feels like Giannis just isn’t good enough offensively to carry a team in the playoffs, but the Bucks’ offense has only been marginally worse than the regular season. It’s the defense that has taken the biggest hit - from a league best 102.5 defensive rating in the regular season to 107.3 in the playoffs. Last year was the opposite (defense got better in the playoffs; offense was much worse).

I honestly don’t know what the issue is. Maybe they are just one of those teams that plays super hard during the regular season, and thus isn’t capable of raising their ceiling as much in the playoffs when everybody is giving max effort every play. Their supporting cast is pretty “meh” outside of Middleton.

Reactions: Rudolph and srams21
It feels like Giannis just isn’t good enough offensively to carry a team in the playoffs, but the Bucks’ offense has only been marginally worse than the regular season. It’s the defense that has taken the biggest hit - from a league best 102.5 defensive rating in the regular season to 107.3 in the playoffs. Last year was the opposite (defense got better in the playoffs; offense was much worse).

I honestly don’t know what the issue is. Maybe they are just one of those teams that plays super hard during the regular season, and thus isn’t capable of raising their ceiling as much in the playoffs when everybody is giving max effort every play. Their supporting cast is pretty “meh” outside of Middleton.
Yea, I think it's several of those. I think part of it is the supporting cast is not very good imo outside of a couple guys. I also think it's possible that this team is an "effort" team that gets by on hustling but when it comes to the playoffs, other teams raise their efforts to match the Bucks.

Reactions: Rudolph
The Lakers’ shitty supporting cast has caught fire the last couple games. Nobody is beating the Lakers if they can keep this up.

Nurse has thr Raptors in a 7th game vs Celts. Just a helluva coaching job.
Championship residue with Lowry,Van Fleet and Powell
shines thru.

Nurse has thr Raptors in a 7th game vs Celts. Just a helluva coaching job.
Championship residue with Lowry,Van Fleet and Powell
shines thru.
Nurse might be the best head coach in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT