ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I'm going to keep an eye on the halftime score/spread of the IUPUI @ O$U game as well tonight. Last weekend had a similar situation with Omaha @ USD (So. Dak.) where USD was up by 28 at halftime and the spread was -28.5. Omaha is not a good team, and there was no way that USD wasn't going to outscore them by at least 1 in the second half. Looking for something similar with this game tonight.

Ended up doing a 5 pt teaser with ISU/Wisky. Had no idea that hit until now. Last I looked ISU was down 21 with a few minutes to play and I had them +13. Also took Wisky -2.5. My dumb ass also took Loyola, but -6.5 1st H. :(

Iowa is -3.5 tonight, putting Rutgers at +135 on the ML.

I’m going to be a bad fan and make Iowa pay me to watch them lose. Or, I invest in an Iowa victory! Win-win!
Yup...as well as the over 151 of course.

I like TCU +5 as well tonight

BR had a boost for Giannis and Ja Morant to combine for OVER 87.5 points/assts/rebounds paying out +115. Decided to put a few on it because I know those two are good at basketball and stars show up in big games. They ended up with 101, so that was nice.

Still feel dirty about the Hawkeye game though.

Heavy degenerate action here, using a pick from @BucketJon (who has been awfully good, thanks to the fellow degens for the heads up!)

I’m parlaying:

- Galatasaray/Kasimpasa Istanbul BTTS (Turkey)

with

- Getafe CF ML (Spanish La Liga)

Payout is +248

I look forward to spending a solid 3 hours looking at the animation on BetMGM anticipating the excitement of soccer.

Heavy degenerate action here, using a pick from @BucketJon (who has been awfully good, thanks to the fellow degens for the heads up!)

I’m parlaying:

with

Payout is +248

I look forward to spending a solid 3 hours looking at the animation on BetMGM anticipating the excitement of soccer.
I'm glad I saw this when I did. Tailed with 1 minute to spare. And it hits.

I am now 3-1 when I take his picks

I'm glad I saw this when I did. Tailed with 1 minute to spare. And it hits.

I am now 3-1 when I take his picks
I know the sample size is still small, but he’s been awesome. And he seems like a good dude too.

Unfortunately not all of his picks are available in Iowa.

I’m parlaying:

with

Payout is +248

I don't know what a Getafe is but thank you. 1-0 in soccer, sorry fútbol, bets in my lifetime.

I’m parlaying:

with

Payout is +248

Thanks. I checked in and saw your post. I bet Getafe at +103 if I remember correctly.
I couldn't find the other match.
Thanks again.

What I’ve been doing with his picks is parlaying two with high juices together. Probably smarter to just play them separately, but I like to live dangerously. And I get a better payout despite wagering a smaller amount.

What I’ve been doing with his picks is parlaying two with high juices together. Probably smarter to just play them separately, but I like to live dangerously. And I get a better payout despite wagering a smaller amount.
Thanks.
I bet the first three separately. The other two I don't have listed.

Edit: It appears I bet the first one incorrectly. My fault. I bet Espanyol +0.5 goals somehow. Oh well, I will live with it.

Edit again: I think I fixed it. Going to be interesting.

Last edited:
Also, parlay TB Lightning ML with your favorite plays today. My Ducks are driving on the struggle bus with flat tires and will be going against one of the best teams in the league now at full strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT