ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official OTT Thread*****

Is it known whether or not these trials are going to be accessible for a while on Peacock the way that other events are on Flo? TIA

Forrest v Gilman ought to be great matchup.
Agreed. Styles make fights. Same applies for wrestling. Scrambler vs a clean finisher. The edge should go to Gilman based on his track record. A close match from Jax would have me drooling if I’m a college coach watching.

Agreed. Styles make fights. Same applies for wrestling. Scrambler vs a clean finisher. The edge should go to Gilman based on his track record. A close match from Jax would have me drooling if I’m a college coach watching.
Gilman only collar ties with his left hand... and Forrest has been absolutely eating guys up when they collar tie (asgarov shrug) or underhook (firemans) with their left hand

Lockett vs Messinbrink is how all wrestling should look. Great pace the first 2 mins of this match. Lockett is quicker than a mouse in a room full of rocking chairs, and we all know MM never stops moving. Hopefully they can keep the pace going.

As soon as I finished typing that Lockett slowed down considerably. You have to be a great technical wrestler who is in phenomenal shape to beat Messinbrink. Damn he’s good.

Last edited:
gilman collar ties with his right hand
jeeeeezzzzz christ.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Cass & Warner definitely could and maybe should have beaten him but Carroll is no slouch. He was the #1 p4p recruit in his weight class. He is really good and looks better than ever. If he can effectively make 197 next year he is a legit title contender.
I think he struggles trying to make the cut and is better at free than folk. Our guys have had high level free results in the past. Not a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT