ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official OTT Thread*****

Did they change the rules on second period passivity? Lee deserved to be put on the shot clock, not that it mattered. World class defense on those shots, but he let him in way too easy in the second period. Not the first match I've seen refs not call anything despite no scoring in the 2nd.

Outside of the position I didn't see anything obvious to indicate injury?
If you can rewatch it, do so. You can see him react at 1 point as if it popped when his leg was straight ahead and somewhat hyper extended. Immediately after they stalemate, he limps up and rubs that knee with both hands…

• Sad
Reactions: Gutt15
He didn't seem particularly hurt to me though he didn't do a single thing the second period in general

Ran off the mat and didn't notice any limp. Y'all are exaggerating a little bit.
He did the same thing after he beat Schroeder in the big ten finals. Tore his acl n the first exchange during that match.

His cut shouldn’t have been an issue. He’s had 5 hours since weigh in. He shut it down in the second period. Color me concerned.

I didn't see it. When?
The first deep attack for Mega early in the 2nd. His leg gets fully extended underneath Mega. Not only did it look like he reacted to a possible “pop”, but how he reacted after the stalemate if what really makes me think the knee did something not good…

If you can rewatch it, do so. You can see him react at 1 point as if it popped when his leg was straight ahead and somewhat hyper extended. Immediately after they stalemate, he limps up and rubs that knee with both hands…
Then when he went to jump right before they resumed the match that same knee buckled. I wasn't even on this thread. I independently also thought he hurt his knee.

Watch it again if you can guys. I wasn’t “seeing things”.He straight up goes two hand rub on that knee before the restart and was absolutely favoring it after to the point it looked like he was trying to hide it…

I was actually thinking the same thing
Me three. He gets up funny and does the awkward walk where you put the foot straight down so there is no side to side movement when you’re worried about instability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT